Fire Juron at the begining of the bye

Hey we have a stretch coming after the bye where if we can string together some wins we are not out of it.

Out of what? The ultimate goal is to win a Super Bowl. What have the bills shown in half a season to make you billieve that they can compete with the best of the best? The NE game was light years ago and ended in typical Bills fashion.

The football season is too short and we look forward to it for too long for this to be the final product they give their fans. It's a joke and we deserve better.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would fire his azz just for clapping when we are down 31-10. ;) Way to show your passion, Dick.

Yeah, and it was nice to see Lynch in the last 5 minutes laughing on the bench while his defensive counterparts were getting the crapped pounded out of them yet again in a 31-10 wear down.

Did anyone see the ESPN interview with the Packer greats over Favre's move to Minn? You could see and hear the passion in these legends calling Favre a "traitor", etc.

Compare Lynch's laughing and casual attitude to the passion of those early stars, and it is clear that some teams are far from contention.

Yeah, and it was nice to see Lynch in the last 5 minutes laughing on the bench while his defensive counterparts were getting the crapped pounded out of them yet again in a 31-10 wear down.

Did anyone see the ESPN interview with the Packer greats over Favre's move to Minn? You could see and hear the passion in these legends calling Favre a "traitor", etc.

Compare Lynch's laughing and casual attitude to the passion of those early stars, and it is clear that some teams are far from contention.

Love it. ;)

LOL, I don't think so. I never met a black belt in my life who would threaten someone for no reason. I hope he does try to tackle me though. :lol:

I know some black belts who beat people up for fun, just so they can show people how tough they are. ;) No kidding.

Sorry, I was stillbeing sarcastic. Forgot to add the 'face'

No you weren't being sarcastic initially. You didn't like it when I said fans own this disaster of a season, which they do, and you were angry and made a meaningless online threat. Don't worry though, I'm sure they'll save your seat at the Ralph for the next home game.

Nice try.

No you weren't being sarcastic initially. You didn't like it when I said fans own this disaster of a season, which they do, and you were angry and made a meaningless online threat. Don't worry though, I'm sure they'll save your seat at the Ralph for the next home game.

Nice try.

I was on your side, dummy. What are you doing here? Is this some sort of mind game?