Fire Juron at the begining of the bye

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would Wilson fire Jauron? With moron Bills fans filling up the stadium, "Billieving" in their team after crappy wins over lousy Carolina and the Jets, Wilson continues to make his money. Why would the guy ruin a good thing? Silly fans who will buy his b.s. product no matter what kind of lousy team or coaches he fields.

I am not someone who has wanted DJ fired until game three of this season. I just see a team that has some talent that is not being used. I do think some has to do with coaching and the lack of getting the team ready the way they should be. The players are still playing for him. There is not a lack of effort. There needs to be a culture and mentality change. That has to start with the coach

The fact is that Jaurons team can play a good game 3/4 which means that this team must be coached at 75% effort. We need a coach that can get this team to play 4 good quarters or 100% nad DJ is not/has not and will never be able to do it. It pains me to see the defense who isnt that great keep us in the game for 3 quarters to have an offense that should be in the upper half of the leaugue with the talen at wr and Rb and potential at Qb (with the exception of line). He does not know how to get his team to produce at 100% effectiveness.

The problem with firing DJ now is that there is noone that will take the job midseason so might as well let him play it out but he needs to be fored at the end of the season and we need to get rid of Fitz and Trent is not a starter but bring in another qb to prove hes not the starter we still have another year of him under contract to have him as a quality back up.

Why would Wilson fire Jauron? With moron Bills fans filling up the stadium, "Billieving" in their team after crappy wins over lousy Carolina and the Jets, Wilson continues to make his money. Why would the guy ruin a good thing? Silly fans who will buy his b.s. product no matter what kind of lousy team or coaches he fields.

;)

Kiss my a$$ and go away. Another one blaming the fans and using internet muscles. Any chance you would call any of us morons to our faces??

Hey we have a stretch coming after the bye where if we can string together some wins we are not out of it.

LOL- this quote illustrates why Buffalo is forever doomed. Fans "Billieve" in a lousy team and lousy coaching no matter what. These goofs raise people's hope, buy their tickets- and perpetuate mediocrity.

And who chooses the players? The coaches and the scouting department.

This is an organization is below average and it shows the most against better teams.

Every Coach in the NFL drafts and picks up "his-type of players" Jauron is no different. Problem is, Tricky Dick is a lifeless corpse and for the most part the Bills follow suit. T.Edwards and K.Ellison are two glowing examples.

Fire Jauron and bring in Marty Schotenhiemer.

^^ this +1

Adding to this he has Jauron under contract for 2 yrs.

I love the Bills but I haven't paid for a ticket since Bledsoe left. I refuse to support a stank product.

So its his fault for not getting a completely inexperienced O-line playing well. Its not the coach, its the players.

It's completely Dick Jauron's fault for wasting the entire offseason with Turk Schonert as the Offensive Coordinator, only to fire him before the start of the season and hand over the play calling duties to an inexperienced Alex Van Pelt.

The Head Coach directs the coordinators and assistant. Dick Jauron failed to do his job.

Every Coach in the NFL drafts and picks up "his-type of players" Jauron is no different. Problem is, Tricky Dick is a lifeless corpse and for the most part the Bills follow suit. T.Edwards and K.Ellison are two glowing examples.

Fire Jauron and bring in Marty Schotenhiemer.

Can you say that again...using bold letters so every Jauron booster can see

Why would any top coach come and work for Wilson anyway?

It's completely Dick Jauron's fault for wasting the entire offseason with Turk Schonert as the Offensive Coordinator, only to fire him before the start of the season and hand over the play calling duties to an inexperienced Alex Van Pelt.

The Head Coach directs the coordinators and assistant. Dick Jauron failed to do his job.

That, not bringing in a solid #2 QB, and starting a bunch of rookie linemen in a must win year are the 3 reasons our offense sucks.

He might bludgeon me with his keyboard and parry my counter-attack with his pencil protector shield. BTW, don't worry, I have a brown belt in karate and I think I can handle it.

How's your tackling? Just thinking out loud, here.....