Fire Juron at the begining of the bye

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to be the first to post this after the game. I think this is really the only chance at saving the season. I like DJ. I just think he has taken this team as far as he can.

It makes no difference now. There is nothing left to save. The offense just cannot produce. The injuries just keep mounting. It's been said that injuries are more likely to happen when you are NOT going 100% all out effort. Perhaps that is why Jauron's teams sustain injuries. Maybe it's not the camp cupcake training camps. Maybe they are just putting forth a half-hearted effort and are getting hurt because of it. Hard to say. They are really a bad team.

AND IT'S DICKS JOB TO GET THEM PLAYING TOGETHER AND HE'S NOT

I am not someone who has wanted DJ fired until game three of this season. I just see a team that has some talent that is not being used. I do think some has to do with coaching and the lack of getting the team ready the way they should be. The players are still playing for him. There is not a lack of effort. There needs to be a culture and mentality change. That has to start with the coach

I agree. he has taken the team as far as he can.

Though I would not stop with Jauron. Guy and Modrak should also be fired.

Nix should be promoted, and the Bills should shift Brandon back to COO/ Marketing guru, and a real GM should begin to be courted so that a plan and staff can be assembled to begin a positive change ASAP. This person would have a half season to begin assembling a strategy, personnel, etc.

Ofcourse, I don't know who should fill in (April?) for Jauron.

Ah heck, might as well promote Van Pelt to HC the midnight before their next game.

So its his fault for not getting a completely inexperienced O-line playing well. Its not the coach, its the players.

Who put together this inexperienced O- line? I think if he went into training camp with the young line as the starters then you would see a little difference in play. DJ made his bed now he has to sleep in it.

So its his fault for not getting a completely inexperienced O-line playing well. Its not the coach, its the players.

YES IT'S HIS JOB. HE IS THE ONE WHO GOT RID OF JASON PETERS. DERRICK DOCKERY. LANGSTON WALKER. MAKE EXCUSES ALL YOU WANT. THE LINE PLAYED GOOD UNTILL ALL PRO KIRK CHAMBERS CAME IN. QB WHAT'S A QB WE HAVEN'T HAD ONE OF THOSE IN 8 PLUS SEASONS AND COUNTING

The head coach is ultimately responsible for everything that happens on that field. He may not be missing the blocks or throwing interceptions, but he made the decision at the end of training camp to keep the players who are and he has significant input into offseason personnel moves. He's had plenty of time to bring in guys who can play.

Four years into this steaming pile of dogsh**, it seems to me that the excuses are running pretty thin.

And who chooses the players? The coaches and the scouting department.

This is an organization is below average and it shows the most against better teams.