Damn this article is dead on!

ICE

I know I don't agree with you all the time ICE but JS is pretty much dead on with this article. JS, for the most part, is an !@#$ but he finally wrote what most Bills fans are thinking. The DB experiment/era is over. It's time to start the JP Losman era in Buffalo. Obviously, he can't do any worse than DB. Actually, at this point, Sam Wyche might be an improvement at QB over DB. Bench his sorry a$$ and let the fans have something to cheer about because this team doesn't have the heart or desire to win knowing that DB isn't able to do the job.

I love when the media really piles on to subject matter that I agree with. It's like here in DC with the "Start Ramsey over Brunell" stuuf that's been at a fever pitch for 3 weeks. Now Ramsey was named the starter. Hopefully Losman will get the start in the next road game in two weeks. I expect Losman to get his a$$ kicked for a few weeks but the learning experience will be crucial to his development.

You are very much like Jerry Sullivan.  In fact, I do not think that anyone has seen you and Sullivan in the same room.

119811[/snapback]

Actually I damn near put a chair over sullivans head at the opener tailgate. He was bashing the TBD crew. Sidbuff was going ' I got your back man...' LMAO!

Guest BillsRebound

It is quite obvious Drew can never get us where we need to go. But I don't see a problem starting Drew against St. Louis. This is all about buying JP some more time getting reps and getting game ready. Drew has played alright at home and probably does give us the best chance to win this week. If he loses, JP undoubtedly starts in Seattle. If he wins, JP will be playing by the middle of the 2nd quarter of the Seattle game after Drew once again stinks it up on the road. I can live with waiting one game for JP because we do have a better shot of winning this week with Drew. Then I hope to never see Drew on the field again in a Bills uniform.

"Sullivan, Jerry" <JSullivan@buffnews.com> wrote:

Actually, I would have cut him and signed Mark Brunell.

Yeah he is a genius!!

119853[/snapback]

Uh check some facts please? Gibbs is catching hell in Washington for not willing to abandon his archaic way of doing things. He is still running the 2 WR pattern, 7 step drop offense he ran more than a decade ago.

Uh check some facts please?  Gibbs is catching hell in Washington for not willing to abandon his archaic way of doing things.  He is still running the 2 WR pattern, 7 step drop offense he ran more than a decade ago.

119909[/snapback]

So are you saying that Mark Brunell is still good??

Wow...

I don't think it's a matter of the Bledsoe era being over as much as it is an issue of Losman being ready to start. The kid looked shaky Sunday, albeit he was thrown to the wolves with little preparation. I suspect the focus now will be to get him ready. Might as well. There's not much more to play for this year. I'd rather Mularky take a patient approach than screw up the kid's confidence.

Having watched over half the Redskins games this year, I would be willing to say that Mark Brunell is just as bad if not worse than Drew, who is !@#$ing horrible.

People wondered why Jax just "let him go". I wondered why Wash. would sign him toa 35 million dollar contract. He's garbage, washed up, done. It wasn't Brunell that made Jax go all those years, it was Jimmy Smith and Keenan(not to mention boselli, fred taylor etc.).

Clearly DB has lost most of it, if not all. However, I think I would let him start the rest of the year especially with the injury JP has. I am very concerned about JP starting behind this OL. They are just so bad that it could be detrimental to the QBs health and psyche.