Anyone think MM's comments hurt a sellout?

ICE

I never thought I could say this as a Bills fan but I would not be very upset with a loss Sunday. If I had the ability to wish for a loss in the hopes of long term improvement then this Sunday would be a perfect time to do so. If we win I of course will be happy, if we lose at least I know that the JP era is that much closer.

I'm sure plenty of fans are taking on the mentality so the answer is yes, ticket sales will certainly be effected.

I never thought I'd say this. I don't care right now. I don't care who starts at QB, who plays or if the Bills win or not. I'm sick of the half-assed coach reading the TD prepared statements on sticking with the garbage at QB. I'm sick of the excuses from every player on this team sticking up for the garbage QB. The Bills suck and they have sucked for 4 years now and almost all of the last 25 games have been painful to sit through. Nothing changes. Nothing gets better. Same old crap. 20-37 since the start of 2001. That record is totally unacceptable. They haven't even sniffed the playoffs in this decade. It's not even fun watching this team. Even when they were 2-14 in the mid 80's, everyone knew they were going to lose but at least they showed up. I'll be there Sunday in the cold and rain. I'm always there supporting the team but the players wearing Bills jerseys and helmets this season are a complete and total disgrace to those uniforms and to the logo on that helmet.

I never thought I'd say this. I don't care right now. I don't care who starts at QB, who plays or if the Bills win or not. I'm sick of the half-assed coach reading the TD prepared statements on sticking with the garbage at QB. I'm sick of the excuses from every player on this team sticking up for the garbage QB. The Bills suck and they have sucked for 4 years now and almost all of the last 25 games have been painful to sit through. Nothing changes. Nothing gets better. Same old crap. 20-37 since the start of 2001. That record is totally unacceptable. They haven't even sniffed the playoffs in this decade. It's not even fun watching this team. Even when they were 2-14 in the mid 80's, everyone knew they were going to lose but at least they showed up. I'll be there Sunday in the cold and rain. I'm always there supporting the team but the players wearing Bills jerseys and helmets this season are a complete and total disgrace to those uniforms and to the logo on that helmet.

119457[/snapback]

I believe your memories of the old 2-14 back to back years have, let's just say, fogged a little. We almost NEVER showed up or even resembled an NFL football team then. This year the team has "showed up" and been competetive in all but 2 games. Still unacceptable, yes, but not nearly a parallel to the mid eighties.

I believe your memories of the old 2-14 back to back years have, let's just say, fogged a little. We almost NEVER showed up or even resembled an NFL football team then. This year the team has "showed up" and been competetive in all but 2 games. Still unacceptable, yes, but not nearly a parallel to the mid eighties.

119460[/snapback]

You think that was bad, try growing up in the 70s. "Oh for the decade" against the goddamn Fish.

I don't think by putting in Losman that the game would be a sell out. The team lacks direction. I wouldn't go and support these guys until they wake up from their coma.

get rid of the cancer on this team, Starts somewhere around the top

119460[/snapback]

Agreed, yesterday was the 1st game all year where we were already out of the game at halftime. All things considered, that's pretty good; much better than last year's gutless team and definitely better than the mid-80's teams. Too bad it was on Sunday night prime-time, but I'm still upbeat about the team's future.

That being said, I'd rather have Vince Ferragamo, Bruce Mathison or Joe Dufek under center than Drew. :rolleyes:

plain and simple, the Bills dont inspire anyone or anything with their play...they gave us a little tease with a few wins, but that was all smoke and mirrors...

and i am sick of everyone in the organization tryin to protect Drew...stick a fork in him, cause hes done...

plain and simple, the Bills dont inspire anyone or anything with their play...they gave us a little tease with a few wins, but that was all smoke and mirrors...

and i am sick of everyone in the organization tryin to protect Drew...stick a fork in him, cause hes done...

119488[/snapback]

As few wins as they were, there is really no way to "smoke and mirror" physically dominating an opponent , possessing the ball for @ 60% of the time and running out the clock on the ground. :rolleyes:

Probably ICE. Who wants to see Bledsoe throw dirt balls? It's time to start JP Losman for the rest of the year.

I cant believe MM wants to start Bledsoe.

119545[/snapback]

But then again, you wouldn't be going anyway, no matter who plays. :rolleyes:

don't think by putting in Losman that the game would be a sell out. The team lacks direction. I wouldn't go and support these guys until they wake up from their coma.

get rid of the cancer on this team, Starts somewhere around the top

I CAN HEAR YOU. YOU DON"T NEED TO YELL!!!