My New Thought on QB 2010

He's matured quite a bit, and he's older. He's always had great potential and has looked good as a QB now that he's older and more mature. Now we should get a rookie with a high upside but needs development. That's why I like Pike from Cinci.

We keep TE and see if his brain and unfreeze from down-field-initis and keep Fitz. Hamdan can go at this point. I could be happy with that for next year...

And oh yeah, get rid of the head coach unless he is willing to be demoted to DC with a paycut. The guy cannot lead an offense.

You gotta stick with trent one more year i think. Lets sure up the O-Line, change out the offensive coordinator, re-group our WR core, and lets try again with Trent before dumping him...

Also, we need to sure up the defense a bit. Especially the run game. Need to sign or draft a big DT, and figure out a way to get Maybin to rush the passer.

Then Draft a CB in the first round, that should help us out alot in the passing game.

Fixing the defense will go along way towards helping the offense in my opinion. Trent needs one more year before I'll give up on him.

(By the way....before you flame away...one of the items above was a joke...)

You gotta stick with trent one more year i think. Lets sure up the O-Line, change out the offensive coordinator, re-group our WR core, and lets try again with Trent before dumping him...

Also, we need to sure up the defense a bit. Especially the run game. Need to sign or draft a big DT, and figure out a way to get Maybin to rush the passer.

Then Draft a CB in the first round, that should help us out alot in the passing game.

Fixing the defense will go along way towards helping the offense in my opinion. Trent needs one more year before I'll give up on him.

its gotta be this one, we just did all this for trent!!!

He's matured quite a bit, and he's older. He's always had great potential and has looked good as a QB now that he's older and more mature. Now we should get a rookie with a high upside but needs development. That's why I like Pike from Cinci.

We keep TE and see if his brain and unfreeze from down-field-initis and keep Fitz. Hamdan can go at this point. I could be happy with that for next year...

And oh yeah, get rid of the head coach unless he is willing to be demoted to DC with a paycut. The guy cannot lead an offense.

You are crazy he has to be banned lifetime from the Ralph

Im kinda torn on veteran QB's...the names that could be available/cut after 2009-2010 season are:

Alex Smith

David Carr

Mike Vick

Mark Brunell

Mark Bulger

Jake Delhomme

Jeff Garcia

Brady Quinn

Derek Anderson

Kerry Collins

Vince Young

Sage Rosenfels

Tavaris Jackson

Chris Simms

Chad Pennington

John Beck

Billy Volek

Byron Letwich

Tyler Thigpen

Charlie Batch

AJ Feely

list can go on, but everyone gets the picture...

I wouldn't mind trying out Simms & Volek if they become available, as a back-up role!

Well I saw Carr play last year and this year and he looked ok. He wasn't a world-beater, but he looked better than most on this roster. I like the idea of Volek, but not Simms. To this day Volek upsets me... he could've been our starter.

I was on the other message board on the buffalobills.com site and asked for Warner when the Rams cut him and when the Giants cut him. People were dogging me for his thumb, but I knew he had game in him left.

I just want 4 guys in camp who are better than FA rookie status fighting it out with a developmental rookie who has upside. I don't see anyone in this draft I really want to call my franchise.

As far as staying with Trent... ok fine... but show me where he has been a NFL QB this whole year. Even in the NE game it was all checkdowns.

Im kinda torn on veteran QB's...the names that could be available/cut after 2009-2010 season are:

Alex Smith

David Carr

Mike Vick

Mark Brunell

Mark Bulger

Jake Delhomme

Jeff Garcia

Brady Quinn

Derek Anderson

Kerry Collins

Vince Young

Sage Rosenfels

Tavaris Jackson

Chris Simms

Chad Pennington

John Beck

Billy Volek

Byron Letwich

Tyler Thigpen

Charlie Batch

AJ Feely

I wouldn't mind trying out Simms & Volek if they become available, as a back-up role!

I must say Im don't like any of those names with the exception of Alex Smith, he is starting to look pretty good. It would be interesting to see if Trent had a line to protect what he would do. Then again who knows. First thing is first though get some good lineman in here to protect whoever the QB is going to be and open up the holes for Lynch and Jackson. I don't think I can take another Browns type game!

Alex Smith

David Carr

Mike Vick

Mark Brunell

Mark Bulger

Jake Delhomme

Jeff Garcia

Brady Quinn

Derek Anderson

Kerry Collins

Vince Young

Sage Rosenfels

Tavaris Jackson

Chris Simms

Chad Pennington

John Beck

Billy Volek

Byron Letwich

Tyler Thigpen

Charlie Batch

AJ Feely

Keep Fitz as the back up or third string. Hamdan gets cut so does Edwards assuming he is going to be the same old same old move on. Draft a rookie in the 1st or 2nd round and sign Chad Pennington to start (Injury prone but thats why you keep Fitz let the rookie learn). Pennington is a guy that can play smart and help you develop a young QB while playing at a decent enough level.

Most of those other guys are just backups or too much of a project to the point where you mine as well draft a rookie who has more potential.

You stick with Edwards one more year, and it's either with a new coaching staff - in which case only one more year is a waste. Or it's with this current coaching staff - in which case one more year is an even bigger waste (because they're not all of a sudden going to decide to pull their heads out of their asses and actually...you know...coach the QB to be a QB).

So either you stick with the current staff and Edwards continues to regress, or you hire a new staff that would need 2-3 years to undo the psychological damage Jauron et al. have done to him. Either way, sticking with Edwards "one more year" is a tacit admission that he is flat-out done as a football player.

Dont forget about Culpepper; he could possibly turn his career around with Lee and T.O. As long as he has targets he can still wing it. He is better than 99% of the QB's on the list in this post.

TO is gone after this season (and you are insane if you believe that he is going to re-sign in Buffalo), He only has a 1 year deal. Baltimore make take a serious look at him if its true that they tried to trade Buffalo for him. If TO has another option for next year, he will get on the first plane out of Buffalo

Also, why is everyone so down on Hamdan thinking he will get cut? He knows the offence already and is content being a backup/third stringer.

Alex Smith

David Carr

Mike Vick

Mark Brunell

Mark Bulger

Jake Delhomme

Jeff Garcia

Brady Quinn

Derek Anderson

Kerry Collins

Vince Young

Sage Rosenfels

Tavaris Jackson

Chris Simms

Chad Pennington

John Beck

Billy Volek

Byron Letwich

Tyler Thigpen

Charlie Batch

AJ Feely

yukkk what garbage....rosenfels is the best option because garcia will be 40