Edwards Update from BB.com

Peter

He has been like a deer in headlights since his concussion last year. What will he be like now?

I am not an Edwards fan and think his stinkiness had nothing to do with his concussion, but it sure would be nice to be wrong about that. If I'm wrong, then he has a chance to make it.

Either way, these concussions are a bad deal and I hope he never ever gets another one.

He has been like a deer in headlights since his concussion last year. What will he be like now?

I choose to be an optimist on this. I predict that whatever rattled loose in his brain with his first concussion rattled back in place with this one.

I am not an Edwards fan and think his stinkiness had nothing to do with his concussion, but it sure would be nice to be wrong about that. If I'm wrong, then he has a chance to make it.

Either way, these concussions are a bad deal and I hope he never ever gets another one.

I've been an Edwards supporter in the past, but I'm becoming convinced that he's not the long-term answer at QB. But even though I now want the Bills to take a QB with their first round pick, I hated to see him on the ground with that concussion. I would rather he'd had any other injury than that one.

What crayonz means to say is:

I am not an Edwards fan although I don't hate him because he's a human being even though he's from California. He was born there so he couldn't persuade his parents to move before he was born even though no one can say what he was thinking when he was in his mom's stomach. He's pretty smart supposedly because he went to Stanford. When he was a baby he sucked his mothers nipples and now he still sucks although not necessarily nipples. I don't think his suckiness has to do with his concussion but maybe the head injuries will flip a switch and make him a better quarterback.

You're wrong. :thumbdown: He played great last year prior to the concussion. Remember 5-1.

I watched the video on BB.com. The best thing is the Bills continue to draft quality picks. We now have a TE with migraines. What's next? I'm glad to see T Edwards is practicing. Can't wait for him to get back on the field. He may be the first fatality in the NFL in the last decade with the great O-Line the FO has produced.

I am interested to see how he will handle full speed drills. During my worst concussiosn it was full speed running and things of that nature...not even contact, that would make my head throb. If that is the case with Edwards he might still be 2 to 3 weeks away from taking the field again at the soonest.

You're wrong. :thumbdown: He played great last year prior to the concussion. Remember 5-1.

People always say this but it is simply not true. He has basically the same stats last year before and after the AZ game. In fact, his two best games of the year came after the concussion (SD and KC games). We were 5-1 because we played crappy teams and got tons of turnovers and points from Defense and Special teams.

Trent is Trent. He's not a difference maker. He completes a lot of short passes, but rarely makes plays when the team needs them. He is a great backup because he will not screw things up too badly, but he also cannot put a team on his shoulders and pull out a game when you need it.

People always say this but it is simply not true. He has basically the same stats last year before and after the AZ game. In fact, his two best games of the year came after the concussion (SD and KC games). We were 5-1 because we played crappy teams and got tons of turnovers and points from Defense and Special teams.

Trent is Trent. He's not a difference maker. He completes a lot of short passes, but rarely makes plays when the team needs them. He is a great backup because he will not screw things up too badly, but he also cannot put a team on his shoulders and pull out a game when you need it.

Your right, he is a quality back up QB...nothing more