89% of the way there!!!

Thailog80

As Stevestojan pointed out....We're not even at the tailgate yet!!! Way to go TBD'ers. We stepped up to the plate and hammered one into the seats for our beloved site!!! Only a little bit more to go!!!

TBD/TSW'ers = Good peeps!

And if PayPal was not the only way to pay there probably would be more contributors.

Maybe someone with a business could take credit card payments, deduct the fee and pass the rest onto SDS?

8961[/snapback]

The thing is though, if you are willing to make a credit card payment, why not just use PAYPAL. youd rather give your CC # to one of us? Paypal is a secure server... I just don't get peoples aversion to the site. Its so damn easy to use.

The thing is though, if you are willing to make a credit card payment, why not just use PAYPAL.  youd rather give your CC # to one of us?  Paypal is a secure server... I just don't get peoples aversion to the site. Its so damn easy to use.

8965[/snapback]

No doubt. Paypal is a breeze, too easy.

And if PayPal was not the only way to pay there probably would be more contributors.

Maybe someone with a business could take credit card payments, deduct the fee and pass the rest onto SDS?

8961[/snapback]

If you want to pay by check, send SDS a PM and he will reply back with the address to send it to.

If you want to pay by check, send SDS a PM and he will reply back with the address to send it to.

8989[/snapback]

A little tangent here, I mailed a check to Scott this past Saturday at 9am using a mailbox with a 1pm Sat pickup time. He still has not gotten it. Now I know the mail service is slow, but a first class letter to MD from CT should be there in less than four days...the freaking Pony Express was faster....

A little tangent here, I mailed a check to Scott this past Saturday at 9am using a mailbox with a 1pm Sat pickup time.  He still has not gotten it.  Now I know the mail service is slow, but a first class letter to MD from CT should be there in less than four days...the freaking Pony Express was faster....

9026[/snapback]

You have to put one of those sticky things called "stamps" on the top right corner