Edwards fans are sounding desperate for Fitzy to fail

Are you really this stupid ?

You stated that Fitz should not even get a sliver of credit. I showed you that he made plays (many of which I believe Trent would not have even tried). I never said Fitz won the games single handedly but he contributed to the wins. The defense and ST has done the same thing in several of Trent's games and those ended in losses because the O did not make plays when they needed to. Trent is not a clutch QB. He does not throw the tough throws. Get over it.

What are you talking about? I think you are quoting the wrong person and I didn't reply to you, I was replying to The Senator. Go back a read.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats fine. The senator and I made the same point in earlier posts. Your argument is just silly.

You just have to pick a QB and fight for him till the end. If Edwards had those numbers and made the exact same plays, he would be blasted on this board and you would be first in line.

BRING BACK JP!

Guest dog14787
You just have to pick a QB and fight for him till the end. If Edwards had those numbers and made the exact same plays, he would be blasted on this board and you would be first in line.

BRING BACK JP!

So Losman can go long to T. O. and Lee forever and ever, Amen...

BRING BACK JP!

I am supporting the QB who is winning. Fitz. You are the one propping up Trent regardless of how bad he plays

BRING BACK JP!

Also, if Trent were winning, I'd be behind him. I just want to win. The problem with your theory is that Trent would not even try to make some of the plays Fitz made.

I am supporting the QB who is winning. Fitz. You are the one propping up Trent regardless of how bad he plays

What are you talking about? are you even old enough to have a computer? I am not talking up Trent, have you even read any of this thread? Don't mistake me questioning Fitz as support of Trent Edwards.

What are you talking about? are you even old enough to have a computer? I am not talking up Trent, have you even read any of this thread? Don't mistake me questioning Fitz as support of Trent Edwards.

Sorry. I am completely confused.

GO BILLS.

Maybe you need to get over your hatred for JP. Whether JP sucks or not doesn't make Trent any better. I am over JP. I am over Trent. Both had their chance. Now I want to see what Fitz can do. So far he's 2-0. He is 5-0 in his last 5 games. Sounds pretty good to me. If he fails, I would not mind seeing if Hamdan can play. I don't really care who the QB is, I just want the Bills to win. I wish Trent was better and if he gets back in there, I hope he wins games. If he doesn't I want someone else to be given a shot.

I saw good qualities in JP. I liked his style. I haven't seen much from Trent and don't care for his style/personality. But if he could win, I would be behind him 100%.

I just don't get why the hard core Trent guys cannot give anyone else any credit.

It's not hatred for JP, it's people like you who can't see he was bad and refuse to admit you are wrong that drive me wild. 32 NFL teams said JP isn't good enough to play in the NFL-what more do you need to wake up & see it for yourself? I guess in your mind, all 32 teams just need to get over their hatred for JP & give him a chance.

The post you replied to did not say one thing about Trent. It was about your irrational love for a guy NOBODY in the NFL wanted. Every time someone posts that JP wasn't good enough you JP lovers call us JP haters. We don't hate JP-we just don't think he was any good-a position that Trent Edwards, by the way, is quickly approaching.

I'm loyal to the team, I don't fall in love with QBs and say the irrational things you've said in this string about a fallen QB who just isn't NFL caliber.

Not for nothing but Edwards looked great in that first New England game, although he was getting hit often after every pass.

Then the O line started having injuries and both Edwards play and the O line play started to deteriorate badly, Trent was literally running for his life every pass play against the Saints.

Edwards is the result of playing behind a crappy offensive line, If Fitz plays behind that line long enough he will start to play just as crappy as JP and Edwards.

QB's new to a team will step up and start playing boldly with not much fear, they will have some blind faith that their team mates won't let them down. Until of course they start getting hammered after every pass play, sacked, harassed and finally concussed or injured.

Once teams get enough film on Fitz in a Bills uniform and learn how to defend him...

Guest dog14787
Not for nothing but Edwards looked great in that first New England game, although he was getting hit often after every pass.

Then the O line started having injuries and both Edwards play and the O line play started to deteriorate badly, Trent was literally running for his life every pass play against the Saints.

Edwards is the result of playing behind a crappy offensive line, If Fitz plays behind that line long enough he will start to play just as crappy as JP and Edwards.

QB's new to a team will step up and start playing boldly with not much fear, they will have some blind faith that their team mates won't let them down. Until of course they start getting hammered after every pass play, sacked, harassed and finally concussed or injured.

Once teams get enough film on Fitz in a Bills uniform and learn how to defend him...

You make good points in my opinion, but lets hope for overall improvement week to week from here on out and maybe we can still accomplish something this season.

:lol:<_<:D

I don't remember where I heard this (maybe with reference to the Redskins and Jason Campbell), but if you're Edwards and you know your OL gives you a whopping 2 seconds to get rid of the ball, wouldn't you also be checking down on almost every play?

Edwards fans should wake up and smell the coffee (so should Edwards, actually, maybe more literally).

Edwards career was ended by the Cardinals safety Adrian, last year.

Nice he tries again but it is over, he is concussed.

I think he made ok money from his contract, he should invest wisely, rather than attempt a Joe Mesi.

Sadly this is true...

BRING BACK JP!

So what you are saying is you are not a Bills fan, you are a quarterback/Fitzpatrick fan? I cheer for the Bills, and whomever is behind center, and when I do have an opinion, it is whatever would be best for the team, not because I liked one guy when he got here so I have to cheer for him to succeed and anyone else to fail. Neither of the quarterbacks have done anything to be all excited about, but Edwards is the starter and will stay the starter until at least the end of the year. What he does between now and the end of the season will determine what role if any he plays in Buffalo next season.

Fitz = 2 and 0

TE = 1 and 4

ergo, ipso facto, hocus pocus abracadabra...

Fitzpatrick > Fanning Fan

(it really is that simple, guys)

You disputed this exact argument time and again when it was pointed out that JP LOST football games. Trent passed his 4 (or was it 5) year win total in a little more than a season and you would hear nothing of it.

Come on Senator, which is it?

You disputed this exact argument time and again when it was pointed out that JP LOST football games. Trent passed his 4 (or was it 5) year win total in a little more than a season and you would hear nothing of it.

Come on Senator, which is it?

Senator just has some kind of hatred for Edwards, maybe because he so much better looking than the Senator.