It's bad when Wade phillips....

ICE

has more sac than our current HC. bledsoe starts? But we will cut a WR that we need. We now remove Reese from FS to put in essentially a rookie? Hell even fuggin Henry got the bench.

But not Bledsoe? What in the ever loving hell is going on at OBD? Sorry folks, I am nearly at the point some fans were with RJ. The only way to get his ass outta there is an injury and I am damn near ready to start rooting for one. That is how bad it has become.

And before you flame me, you damn well know most of you are feeling the same.

has more sac than our current HC. bledsoe starts?  But we will cut a WR that we need.  We now remove Reese from FS to put in essentially a rookie?  Hell even fuggin Henry got the bench.

But not Bledsoe?  What in the ever loving hell is going on at OBD?  Sorry folks, I am nearly at the point some fans were with RJ.  The only way to get his ass outta there is an injury and I am damn near ready to start rooting for one. That is how bad it has become.

119047[/snapback]

Couldnt agree more....

Does Drew walk on Lake Erie according to RW and TD????

It can't be that Losman's not ready to play professional football because he's taken what, 30 snaps in practice so far this season? Nah, that's not it. Let's throw him in there and totally rattle his confidence behind a mediocre offensive line. Maybe we'll "Tim Couch" him, just so our "brilliant" football fans can have a moment of joy when he first walks out on the field.

It can't be that Losman's not ready to play professional football because he's taken what, 30 snaps in practice so far this season?  Nah, that's not it.  Let's throw him in there and totally rattle his confidence behind a mediocre offensive line.  Maybe we'll "Tim Couch" him, just so our "brilliant" football fans can have a moment of joy when he first walks out on the field.

119083[/snapback]

We'll settle for just Matthews if that's the case.

Fine by me - as long as the wind ain't blowing.

119090[/snapback]

come on Darin. No way in hell you can agree Bledsoe starts PERIOD! Mathews should be starting and you damn well know it. OR let JP take all the snaps this week and play.

has more sac than our current HC. bledsoe starts?  But we will cut a WR that we need.  We now remove Reese from FS to put in essentially a rookie?  Hell even fuggin Henry got the bench.

But not Bledsoe?  What in the ever loving hell is going on at OBD?  Sorry folks, I am nearly at the point some fans were with RJ.  The only way to get his ass outta there is an injury and I am damn near ready to start rooting for one. That is how bad it has become.

119047[/snapback]

That HC your talking about is part of the Greatest Coaching staff ever assembled. I just can't seem to remember where I heard that. :D

"Rooting for an injury."

That says it all.

What kind of guy roots for a player, not to mention a player  on his own team, to have an injury?!?

119120[/snapback]

Not an RJ fan like you that is for sure. Some times the greater good comes from sacrafice. and right now I would offer Bledsoe up to whatever it would take to get his ass outta there.

Not an RJ fan like you that is for sure.  Some times the greater good comes from sacrafice. and right now I would offer Bledsoe up to whatever it would take to get his ass outta there.

119130[/snapback]

Ice,

I usually respect your opinions (whether I agree or disagree).

With any luck, you will sleep on this and realize that this is total BS.

Guest billsnfl2004

just like rj starting over fluite in the titans playoff game the choice was ralphs not the hc way do you think we got a rookie head coach he can be bullied by the owner i am so glad I now live out of state and do not waste my money on season tickets anymore F###ralph and everyone at obd

come on Darin. No way in hell you can agree Bledsoe starts PERIOD!  Mathews should be starting and you damn well know it. OR let JP take all the snaps this week and play.

119098[/snapback]

I've seen Matthews throw in the wind. You think Fiedler has a noodle arm, he looks like a howitzer compared to Matthews.

Losman is at least 3 weeks away from being ready to play at all - much less start. That's the difference between a guy who has been rehabbing vs a guy who's been taking at least 30% of the snaps since preseason.