Um, is it too early for this? But do the bills have a shot vs. texans?

I've asked the same question the last 2 weeks and things have turned out good...Can we actually beat the Texans at home? I haven't been following them much this year, but I hear Slaton is a beast.

Crossing my fingers to go 4-4 heading into the bye.

go Bills!

No, the Texans are a competent football team. There are ten incompetent teams in the NFL- the Bills, Browns, Titans, Raiders, Chiefs, Redskins, Lions, Panthers, Bucs and Rams. We appear to be the best of the incompetent teams, however we are vastly inferior to the competent teams (let alone the good teams). The Jets played like an incompetent team last week. Do not expect the Texans to do the same.

We absolutely have a shot vs the Texans. Whether or not that translates to a victory, you got me on that one.

I will say this. Matt Schaub is DEFINITELY better than Derek Anderson, Mark Sanchez, and Jake Delhomme. I highly doubt he will giftwrap a victory for us the way Sanchez, Delhomme, and Derek Anderson tried to do for us. He is much more polished and lethal when given the time.

BUT, we also limited Drew Brees, arguably the best QB in the game now, to 172 yards passing. I really feel like our secondary is playing better than 30 other teams in the league right now, and if we can force a few more schaub picks, and our offense can just generate two or three touchdowns, we have a real shot at winning.. It's a home game, Bills fans will be rockin, and I personally feel like TO is due for a breakout game.

I've asked the same question the last 2 weeks and things have turned out good...Can we actually beat the Texans at home? I haven't been following them much this year, but I hear Slaton is a beast.

go Bills!

I have Slaton on Fantasy Football, he is not as much of a running threat, but he does get a lot of passes. He has 1 fumble a game as well.

I would be worried about Matt Schaub and Owen Daniels.

Keep an eye on the weather.

Right now the forecast is calling for a hi of 52 and a low of 42 with a few rain showers. That's not really bad enough to be a game changer but WNY being what/where it is pray for a little early Lake Effect weather and we might have a better shot against a "warm waether team."

Typically, I'd say yes. The Texans have been haunted since their inception with not being able to 'get over the hump' from mediocre to good -not to mention win 2 games in a row. I can't put my finger on it, but this years' team seems different there. For as much of a 'Have Not' team that we are, this could be a statement game for them by winning.

I'm glad we're home for it.

Go Bills!

go Bills!

Schaub is a statue in the pocket. The key will be to hurry him into mistakes. A strong pass rush will be the key. There defense is mediocre at best. Alex Smith had a field day in the second half and almost beat them yesterday. We are playing with confidence. I like the matchup. We will need to bracket Owen Daniels all over the field. He is a stud. Lots of blitzes and Schaub is going DOWN!!!

I think the Bills have a shot. The Defense is performing better with Poz back and J Byrd is looking like a phenom.

Offensively... I'm uncertain. Watching the games out rushing sucks, and neither QB can hit the deep ball accurately.

And what's even more promising is the schedule.

at Tennessee, at Jacksonville, home against Miami, vs. the New York Jets in Toronto, at Kansas City,

Then the tough games home against New England, at Atlanta, and home against Indianapolis (in a game the Colts probably won't need to make the playoffs.

8-8 maybe 9-8 Better if we can get to a point where we can defeat the hated Putrids

Yes. For one, the Texans have a bad run defense, so the Jackson/Lynch combo ought to have a good day and help the Bills control the clock. Secondly, it's a home game, which is an obvious advantage; finally, you never know which Texans are going to show up on a weekly basis. They are a Jekyll-and-Hyde bunch that looks like a playoff team one Sunday and a train wreck the next.

Sure, why not? Everybody always has a chance. I'll keep my fingers crossed. But in the last 2 years I've sat through the thrillers of the SF game and the last Cleveland game. Best thing in that game was the planes flying over during the national anthem.