Carolina will cram it down our throats

billsfan_34

Sorry to burst everyones bubbles but Carolina has got some great backs and they are gonna cram it down our throats. I hope thats not the case but it very well could happen. And DJ will be on the sidelines with that jacked up look on his face...then his Press Conference he will say we gotta get better...Just remember in 4 hours I said this. If I am wrong I will eat crow. Go ahead, blast away.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to burst everyones bubbles but Carolina has got some great backs and they are gonna cram it down our throats. I hope thats not the case but it very well could happen. And DJ will be on the sidelines with that jacked up look on his face...then his Press Conference he will say we gotta get better...Just remember in 4 hours I said this. If I am wrong I will eat crow. Go ahead, blast away.

I'm afraid you are correct. Buffalo gives up 180 yards/game (32 in NFL) and 5.3 yards/carry (32 in NFL) which

I posted yesterday. Also noticed Buffalo has 2nd most rushing attempst against, which makes sense.

Run, run, run, and then run some more.

<_<

as bad as that run number is our d hasn't lost us the games, the O did.

carolina is about as good running as the jests, with a worse o line, and worse passing. they also have way worse special teams and D than the jets. we'll win this one.

as bad as that run number is our d hasn't lost us the games, the O did.

carolina is about as good running as the jests, with a worse o line, and worse passing. they also have way worse special teams and D than the jets. we'll win this one.

Not....Time of possesion is huge...d needs to get off the field.

wow, way to go out on a limb, the Bills are going to lose...real hard to predict

do you really think you are bursting anyones bubble with this

I was totally unaware of Carolina's running game and our inability to stop the run this year. Glad you are here. I don't think Stewart is playing today.

wow, way to go out on a limb, the Bills are going to lose...real hard to predict

do you really think you are bursting anyones bubble with this

Uh huh I do...just not yours I guess. Alot of people tend to still think we will win and go to the playoffs too. What a joke...just like you.

I was totally unaware of Carolina's running game and our inability to stop the run this year. Glad you are here. I don't think Stewart is playing today.

Stewart practiced Thursday and Friday, is active and will be playing today...he has been dealing and playing with the injury listed all year

Uh huh I do...just not yours I guess. Alot of people tend to still think we will win and go to the playoffs too. What a joke...just like you.

yeah, im the joke...ok tough guy. Im so glad you were here to point out that the Bills will probably lose today, i'll make sure to check back in 4 hours to give you props for going out on this amazing limb you went out on <_<

yeah, im the joke...ok tough guy. Im so glad you were here to point out that the Bills will probably lose today, i'll make sure to check back in 4 hours to give you props for going out on this amazing limb you went out on <_<

Thanks I appreciate that...Your the best loser I ever met.