The 1:00 game thread...

Heitz

I have Pats and Steelers up here in VT.

The Stillers are looking tough against the Vikings, though Minny's D just held. The audio on the Pats game sounds like two tins cans - great idea NFL and TV. The Pats have two picks and are up by 7...

In good news TO just tweeted: "On the way 2 stadium, I feel like I'm Buffalo!! There r so many fans here!!"

TO needs all the fans he can get right now. He's had so many drops this year I've lost count. I'm very disappointed with his play.

Guest dog14787
This is the 3rd year of this NFL game in London? Not once has it been a good game with exciting fans. It looks and sounds like the Toronto game - boring. Great idea to play in London, indeed.

They could have tried to get a better match up.

crappy slate of 1 o'clock games besides Pitt vs Minn

Houston's offense is starting to look really good

I'm watching the Texans-49'ers game. We are going to have our hands full next week.

The only problem the Texans have had this season is consistency. They look great one week then below average the next week.

I'm watching the Texans-49'ers game. We are going to have our hands full next week.

The only problem the Texans have had this season is consistency. They look great one week then below average the next week.

they've had some problems with their backs fumbling as well...Slaton fumbled again today that was being reviewed, dont know if it stood or not but he and Brown have had trouble hanging onto the ball with Brown fumbling at the goal line a couple times

Owen Daniels is a beast at TE and of course they have Andre Johnson as well...can you tell I like their team

I was wrong about Schaub going in to this year, i thought he was an ok QB but didnt think he was capable of putting up the numbers he has, wish I knew bc i would have drafted him in my fantasy league

and Aaron Rodgers continues to produce, despite having a bad OL.

The Anti-Edwards, if you will.

Does Rodgers also have a rookie coordinator hired a couple weeks before the season?

Does he have Dick Jauron as a "leader"?

Not to mention the Bills OLine makes the Packers OLine look like the 95 Cowboys.

How bad is the Buffalo OLine?

They're starting a guy who wasn't even good enough in passpro to stand on the Packers sideline!

You might want to read that again.

The Bills are starting a Packer castoff at Tackle.

Damn you Trent Edwards! It's all your fault!!! <_<

Does Rodgers also have a rookie coordinator hired a couple weeks before the season?

Not to mention the Bills OLine makes the Packers OLine look like the 95 Cowboys.

They're starting a guy who wasn't even good enough in passpro to stand on the Packers sideline!

<_<

Are you saying we should have traded our 2005 1st rounder for Rodgers?

No, I didn't say that at all.

It's grown tiresome to read about how Edwards' struggles are all tied to the Bills' OL, and that no other NFL QB could prosper in this offense.

Before I get the predictable "but the Bills are starting a Packers castoff at OT", how long did Edwards have to play with Meredith at OT? Didn't seem to hurt Fitzpatrick much, did it?

Guest dog14787

<_<