Bills win again this week this time big

Just all part of getting you to believe long enough to crush your soul a little later in the season.

Maybe the Bills are really satan's emissary ?

Their run game and our run D (especially with KW out) is a terrible matchup for us. I do think however that we will at long last get a glimpse of what our offence is capable of. So far it has been under the direction of Tounces the Driving Cat.

Classic trap the fan into thinking they are better than they are game..

They will play well above their level tomorrow...I'm still not fallin for it this time though.

fallin for it...thats funny. mostly all of us thought the jets were going to spank us right into the carolina game. jets lost! anyway i am with you. not falling for it either. however it could go either way. we're not that good. they're not that good. i hope we win. screw a better draft position.

Its my fault. I was so disappointed after last season, that I prayed that if we were going to suck this year, they'd do it right out of the gate and not drop 8 games in last half of the season.

If we can somehow stop the Panthers running game and manage some offense, we could roll the Panthers, then Texans the following Sunday and be a fortunately .500 team.

I know, I know. Its too much to ask. A man can dream.

let's go bills b b b b b b BILLS!

I just saw Billy pushing some new product I guess they have a couple years of backlog stuff. A no-hands system for talking on the phone in the car.

Dead or alive Billy is a hell of a pitchman. Now I see him and I can see how coked up he is.

Billy Mays there!

I now apply the same theory I used to apply to the Red Sox. Think of the worst thing that can possibly happen. That's what will occur. The worst thing is NOT getting beaten by Carolina. It's not even getting hammered by Carolina. It's beating Carolina while showing way way way more offense than has been shown all year long. Why is that bad? We still have a suck team, but now we're a suck team with a quarterback controversy.

The absolute worst case scenario is that the Bills somehow rally and finish like 9-7 or a miraculous 10-6 but barely miss the playoffs (likely on Conference record due to that Cleveland debacle) and not only that but that Fitzpatrick looks like Drew Brees while they are doing it. That scenario would keep Jauron here another year at least and fool management into thinking they have a real QB.

Sort of like when Bledsoe went on a tear at the end of the 2004 season only to come up one game short because they couldn't beat the 3rd string Steelers at home. Before that tear, the Bills were 3-6 and coming off a 29-6 drubbing at the hands of the Patriots in the "Tedy Bruschi" game. Had they gone on to finish 5-11 Mularkey might not have survived.

I don't know how well the Bills will do, but I expect Leach & Co. to score over a hundred on the Aggies tonite :rolleyes:

Another great game call by "The Offensive Genius".

61 pass attempts. 14 carries.

Yet another team from Texas found to be better than Texas Tech. Well they did beat Rice.....and there's always Baylor.

What is it you were saying about Leach coaching NFL QBs?

I now apply the same theory I used to apply to the Red Sox. Think of the worst thing that can possibly happen. That's what will occur. The worst thing is NOT getting beaten by Carolina. It's not even getting hammered by Carolina. It's beating Carolina while showing way way way more offense than has been shown all year long. Why is that bad? We still have a suck team, but now we're a suck team with a quarterback controversy.

The absolute worst case scenario is that the Bills somehow rally and finish like 9-7 or a miraculous 10-6 but barely miss the playoffs (likely on Conference record due to that Cleveland debacle) and not only that but that Fitzpatrick looks like Drew Brees while they are doing it. That scenario would keep Jauron here another year at least and fool management into thinking they have a real QB.

Sort of like when Bledsoe went on a tear at the end of the 2004 season only to come up one game short because they couldn't beat the 3rd string Steelers at home. Before that tear, the Bills were 3-6 and coming off a 29-6 drubbing at the hands of the Patriots in the "Tedy Bruschi" game. Had they gone on to finish 5-11 Mularkey might not have survived.

Exactly my line of thinking...Awesome Handle too.

Just all part of getting you to believe long enough to crush your soul a little later in the season.

Maybe the Bills are really satan's emissary ?

Bills will not win this game which will most likely end up like the Miami game

Williams and Stewart will both go over 100 yards easily controlling the clock and the Bills will struggle on offense like they do every week when they do have the ball

Bills will not win this game which will most likely end up like the Miami game

Williams and Stewart will both go over 100 yards easily controlling the clock and the Bills will struggle on offense like they do every week when they do have the ball

2 100yd rushers ? Big deal..

Thomas Jones had 210 by himself...ya cpl big runs..

Carolina isn't exactly tearin up the league this year either..they are 2-3 with their two coming VS. Wash & Tampa

None the less..This thread is about the Bills winning despite themselves..

Not a Carolina is better team than the Bills for reasons x, y and z.

Really this is a straight up turd vs turd game...the winner will just have less paper on them.

2 100yd rushers ? Big deal..

Thomas Jones had 210 by himself...ya cpl big runs..

Carolina isn't exactly tearin up the league this year either..they are 2-3 with their two coming VS. Wash & Tampa

None the less..This thread is about the Bills winning despite themselves..

Not a Carolina is better team than the Bills for reasons x, y and z.

Really this is a straight up turd vs turd game...the winner will just have less paper on them.

although he is capable I dont think the Bills will be getting 5 ints from Delhomme today especially if they are running the ball as well as they should be able to

Thomas Jones had over 200 yards with more then half of that total coming from two long runs

yeah Carolina isnt tearin it up this year but they are still head and shoulders better then the Bills with the game in Carolina and the Panthers finally starting to run the ball like they did last year

I see this game alot like the Miami game with Carolina being able to run the ball at will controlling the clock and the Bills struggling on offense