Fitz's record was 4-7-1 last year.

fansince61

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to bash the guy, but I keep seeing reference to a 4-3-1 record. He started 12 games and was 1-7-1 before a 3 game winning streak against Cleveland,Washington and KC.

palmer was 0 & 4. what difference does it make what teams? do that to him and do that too all other QBs for comparison.

He also won his last 3 starts and was the winner on Sunday. 4 game winning streak. Glass half full. :doh:

OK, let's break down his last three starts last season. LOL.

vs. (8-8) Washington 16-29-209, 1TD

at (4-12) Cleveland 5-9-55, 1 TD (Played the full game)

vs.(2-14) KC 18-30-129

Yeah, boy, he really lit things up during that three game win streak against terrible teams! :ph34r:

vs.(2-14) KC 18-30-129

Yeah, boy, he really lit things up during that three game win streak against terrible teams! :ph34r:

The only difference between those stats and Trents stats this year is that Fitz won those 3 games, and Trent has lost his last 3. Just saying.

The only difference between those stats and Trents stats this year is that Fitz won those 3 games, and Trent has lost his last 3. Just saying.

I'm not saying a word about Trent. I just can't believe that Fitz mania has taken over everyone on this board, when he's basically the same kind of crap we've had here for the last 5-7 years.

This team is still awful and needs a complete overhaul. Somehow, no one seemed to notice the only reason we won the game Sunday was because of Mark Sanchez. Just sayin.

I'm not saying a word about Trent. I just can't believe that Fitz mania has taken over everyone on this board, when he's basically the same kind of crap we've had here for the last 5-7 years.

This team is still awful and needs a complete overhaul. Somehow, no one seemed to notice the only reason we won the game Sunday was because of Mark Sanchez. Just sayin.

Did you stop and think why Fitz-mania 2009 took a tour stop at OBD? Maybe it's because we haven't had a quarterback in 13 years.

Maybe, we all realize that this dude isn't the answer, but he has a four game win streak, and its not exactly challenging to skew his stats versus Trent's to make him appear amazing. I'm pretty sure that no one honestly is happy Fitzpatrick is starting, we're all just trying to stay positive about this whole thing. You should try it.

I agree with that point about Sanchez. Anyone that says we could be 4-2 we could just as easily be 1-5. The jets lost that game, we didnt win it. My point is that Trent sucks. Fitz wasnt great by any stretch, but maybe, just maybe he can open things up a little bit. At the very least we will know for sure if its Trent that really sucks, or if everyone is just sticking with the plays the coaching staff is calling. If Fitz comes in and throws for 300yrds why would we believe that its luck? No one on the Bills have done it in over 40 games. Im just about done believing in Trent and if Fitz can actually get the ball to his receivers it will cement my decision about Checkwards.

Did you stop and think why Fitz-mania 2009 took a tour stop at OBD? Maybe it's because we haven't had a quarterback in 13 years.

Maybe, we all realize that this dude isn't the answer, but he has a four game win streak, and its not exactly challenging to skew his stats versus Trent's to make him appear amazing. I'm pretty sure that no one honestly is happy Fitzpatrick is starting, we're all just trying to stay positive about this whole thing. You should try it.

Agreed, Better option than Trance Checkwards at this point.

I just don't believe in garbage. This whole team needs to change. Period. So go ahead, enlighten me, and skew these stats of Fitz's last 4 games.....skew them. This outta be good. Here they are.....so tell me, how are they skewed? I liked the way Fitz actually tried to play real football and use his weapons last week, but he is still terrible at it. Trent is just flat out scared to play daringly. However, to think that Fitz is some kind of answer or a way to get this team straight, people are all on some kind of crack. So, how are these awful stats skewed?

vs.(2-14) KC 18-30-129

vs. (3-3) NY 10-25-116, 1 TD, 1INT

How are those skewed? He's just as bad, if not worse. This guy is also a bum. This team is a mess. Period. Top to bottom, side to side, all the way around. I personally would rather it stays negative, and hopefully this org gets cleaned up at the end of the year. It worked when the fans finally revolted against TD, maybe it will work now.

I agree with that point about Sanchez. Anyone that says we could be 4-2 we could just as easily be 1-5. The jets lost that game, we didnt win it. My point is that Trent sucks. Fitz wasnt great by any stretch, but maybe, just maybe he can open things up a little bit. At the very least we will know for sure if its Trent that really sucks, or if everyone is just sticking with the plays the coaching staff is calling. If Fitz comes in and throws for 300yrds why would we believe that its luck? No one on the Bills have done it in over 40 games. Im just about done believing in Trent and if Fitz can actually get the ball to his receivers it will cement my decision about Checkwards.

Checkwards :ph34r:

vs.(2-14) KC 18-30-129

Sounds like a perfect QB for Jauron's system. He can only beat the crappy teams.

I just don't believe in garbage. This whole team needs to change. Period. So go ahead, enlighten me, and skew these stats of Fitz's last 4 games.....skew them. This outta be good. Here they are.....so tell me, how are they skewed? I liked the way Fitz actually tried to play real football and use his weapons last week, but he is still terrible at it. Trent is just flat out scared to play daringly. However, to think that Fitz is some kind of answer or a way to get this team straight, people are all on some kind of crack. So, how are these awful stats skewed?

vs.(2-14) KC 18-30-129

How are those skewed? He's just as bad, if not worse. This guy is also a bum. This team is a mess. Period. Top to bottom, side to side, all the way around. I personally would rather it stays negative, and hopefully this org gets cleaned up at the end of the year. It worked when the fans finally revolted against TD, maybe it will work now.

Cant argue with those stats. They sucked. Just saying they arent much better than Trents at the end of last year, or the beginning of this year. Trent hasnt regresses at this point. He was never good. Im not saying Fitz is better but we have given Trent enough time to figure it out and he hasnt shown anything. Im even ready to see what Hamden has at this point. I want to know if we need a QB during the offseason this year. Lets just see what they have.

vs.(2-14) KC 18-30-129

I don't really know why you typed any of that out. I said, we all agree he ISN'T the answer. You're right. He sucked in those four games. BUT, I said, if you compare those with Trent's they'll appear better. That's how we're skewing it. Simply comparing it to Trent's.

vs.(2-14) KC 18-30-129

How are those skewed? He's just as bad, if not worse.

Just as bad? Probably. Worse? Nope.

If you looked at nothing but stats, yeah, I can see how you get that impression. However, if you watched the game, you would have seen something else.

Jauron has the "play it safe" mentality so ingrained into Trent's head, he's afraid to pull the trigger on anything remotely 'risky'. Fitz is willing to take chances. He may not connect, but at least he is doing something different.

Fitz was doing things Trent would never attempted. I saw Fitz throw a pass that split 2 defenders. You think Edwards throws that pass?

This guy is also a bum. This team is a mess. Period. Top to bottom, side to side, all the way around. I personally would rather it stays negative, and hopefully this org gets cleaned up at the end of the year. It worked when the fans finally revolted against TD, maybe it will work now.

That's debatable. Change happened, but look at what it got us now. I would rather have Greggo or Mularkey back as HC over the POS that resides on the Bills sidelines now.

For the record, I want change. I will take my chances it could end up as another failure. However, it could end up as something else.

If you compare Fitzy to Carson Palmer, that 4-7-1 record and all other stats looks stellar! You gotta compare apples to apples.

The point of this thread is that people have been talking about a 4-3-1 record all over this board. That's not his record. Feel free to get excited about him, I'm just pointing out a simple truth, the guy has not accomplished anything yet. Hopefully he will starting Sunday