Sunday forecast for Charlotte

It is shabby. We need 45 and windy like last Sunday.

Believe me, Delhomme doesn't need wind to look bad. Since the Panthers are the game that is always shown here, I have seen more than enough of him to know he is mediocre. The biggest worry for this weekend is Foster and Stewart.

Where's the tailgate group meeting? I'll be in town for the game as well.

Saturday at the new Town Tavern downtown. Sunday at Parking Lot 309 is the big Pinto Kenny/Bills Backers tailgate.

Check out the threads under the Tailgating section on this board.

Saturday at the new Town Tavern downtown. Sunday at Parking Lot 309 is the big Pinto Kenny/Bills Backers tailgate.

I will be there with about 7 others, we have to extra tickets to unload as well. We are debating whether to tailgate at The Township Grille for their pre-game buffet and head to the Stadium after, or hit the lots and do some real tailgating. But we will definitely check out the Town Tavern on Saturday night.

Is that the West Trade Street lot? Any restrictions? What time is everybody showing up?

Biggest Bills tailgate going on at parking lot 309 - address is 309 W. Trade St. We're starting set up at 10am. Live band, burgers, Sahlens Dogs, community grills etc. Pinto Kenny will have the usual burgers and beer - and taking donations.

The bowling ball will be there in all its glory.

My son and his 2 friends are seeking 3 game tix.