The next 7 games

major

Look at our schedule the next 7 games. We could win all of these! I'm being serious. The next 7 games are very winnable. Of course, I thought that about the browns and dolphins games too.

I find it amazing how quickly people change their tune after a win. I could understand your though process if we looked like the dominant team yesterday. The fact that we looked ridiculous and evn with Sanchez giving us the game we did nothing to capitalize on any of the turn overs forcing a pathetic game into OT if not for a holding call on the Jets or a bobble snap would have been a loss to the Jets.

There is maybe 1 or 2 more wins left for the team that is currently playing now. Unless they can improve their run defense and their abilty to convert third downs and mental errors on the line and special teams thats all I see.

You do realize that each of those teams is looking at their schedule and saying, "Bills, that should be an easy win."

I'm sure the Jets and their fans were saying exactly the same thing last week.........how'd that work out for them?

Seriously, let's take it one week at a time and hope for steady improvement from the young starters as the year goes along.