Who starts next week at QB vs Carolina?

toddgurley

Starting QB  

166 members have voted

1. 1. If Trent is 100% heathly, who starts at QB vs Car?

• Trent Edwards
    • Fitzpatrick
    • Hamdan

Silly, but that was my thought exactly when I saw him leave the field. Didnt understand why the commentators thought it was his knees as it clearly looked to be a concussion when he came off the field.

When the helmet stays on like that, I think concussion, or neck. Usually an injured player will remove the helmet as soon as possible.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The bottom line is we won with Fitz in there, so let's just stick with him and see how he does next week.

If every team we played threw 6 interceptions to us, there is a good chance we would be 6-0. Sanchez barely completed that many to his own teammates. Fitz was serviceable at best, don't give him too much credit.

If every team we played threw 6 interceptions to us, there is a good chance we would be 6-0. Sanchez barely completed that many to his own teammates. Fitz was serviceable at best, don't give him too much credit.

how much credit did he give him? to me it looks like all he said was that we won while Fitzpatrick was the QB. Not "Fitzpatrick won the game for us", not "Fitzpatrick was the reason why we won", etc, etc, etc.

If Edwards never starts again for us, i'm perfectly ok with that.

You hate to see a guy have a career shortened because of injury and you can't suffer too many more concussions before the Doc tells you to call it quits. Once he's back he'll have to protect himself which doesn't help one's self confidence.

just wanted to know what you guys think. If trent is heathly, I want him to go, but I wish he would use the WR like Fitzs did today.

Either way, we have to win next week. Tampa beat carolina today and C.Williams was able to run all over them. So hopefully we can too

Who cares. They both are nothing more than backups. Still waiting for Bills to get a bonifide starter.

:unsure:

Definately TRENT. he went 5 for 5 before he went out and was looking pretty good. RYAN FITZPATRICK is a piece of garbage excuse for a QB. He underthrew almost all his passes except for the deep one to Lee and obviously the TD pass to Lee. It amazes me that in Free Agency management thought he was the best available QB out there when Jeff Garcia was available, I would have rather have had Hamdan as 2nd string, to this day I think Hamdan looks better in the game than Fitz. They wanted a veteran QB and they picked this guy up, hell our 2nd year QB had more wins than he did. Did anyone watch him last season in Cinci or am I the only one that saw him? I bet he got alot of experience playing at Harvard, hell I didnt even know Harvard had a football team. Plain and simple FITZ sux. Oue Defense had 6 INT and we got 1 dang TD out of it, and people talk about Trent?

well if every team we played only completed 2 passes, there is a good chance.......oh wait that did happen, and with Trent at the helm we still did not win.

Fitz used the WR more than any other previous game that Trent played in thats 4 sure

just wanted to know what you guys think. If trent is heathly, I want him to go, but I wish he would use the WR like Fitzs did today.

Either way, we have to win next week. Tampa beat carolina today and C.Williams was able to run all over them. So hopefully we can too

Why do you want Trent since you know that he will not use his WRs?

Look, this is really simple. If this offence had a QB that could get the ball to the WRs it would immediately go from deadbeat to very high octane.

Don't know which game you were watching but Tampa Bay lost in the last minute to Carolina, 28-21.

Either way, we have to win next week. Carolina just beat Tampa today, and C.Williams was able to run all over them. So hopefully we can too. Assuming that we can stop their 2 good running backs

what makes all you guys think trent would have made the same throws. it was the game plan with all those slants i have no idea why so many people think trent would have thrown the ball any differently.

anyone who even considers a QB controversy is clueless.

fits made one good throw the one to evans for the TD it was a 10 yard pass and evans did the rest with his great YAC.

if you want to know about fitz's abilities go look up his stats from the 12 games he played in last year for cinci he was horrific and checked down way more than trent.

yesterday he was bouncing the ball off the turf with receivers wide open. dont even go there just hope trent is OK.

I've seen enough of Trent... the Bills broke another QB.

At least with Fitz in there I feel like watching because I don't think he will check down to a 3 yrd pass when it is 3rd and 15, or 4th and 11.

By the time Trent decides to throw he is late and the opportunity is gone.

Fitz also moves and slides better in the pocket giving him enough time to throw. He appears to have the arm-strength needed to hit those difficult out routes without tossing the ball out of bounds and the timing to finally take advantage of the slants between the deep and the underneith coverage.

If we could have somehow merged Losman's brain with Edwards we would have had a QB with some moxy and a long ball, who could check down and protect the ball when needed. Instead it look like the Bills drafted the extreem ends of the spectrum.

Losman needs to sit for a long time and figure out how he needs to play this game. Maybe if the fog from his concussions lift, he will remember how to play the QB position.