BUF@NYJ Game Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

As someone else said, lotta tough guys here. Tough guys with no grounding in physics.

Um ... watch the play again. His head does not bounce off the ground, all the momentum is slowed by him being wrenched back over the body of another player. The first hit wasn't bad (the two jets hit each other) it was the wrenching on the way down of his legs and neck that were dirty.

If he hurt his neck from the cheap shot I withdraw my puss statement. If it's a concussion? Well then I stand by it. People get hit harder than Edwards did there on every snap.

It's amazing how tough you internet smacktards are. I guess it's easy to say "it shouldn't have hurt" when your fat ass is parked in a chair.

You're wrong. It's not someone saying they're tougher than an NFL player. Please. The point is that THAT kind of hit (not the legs being pinned but the actual hit) is a normal, every day hit in the NFL. And if your starting QB can't absorb that kind of hit, then he's not going to make through a single season healthy.

It has nothing to do with me comparing it to myself (I'm not, if that happened to me I'd be dead). It has everything to do with comparing it to the NORMAL hits NFL QBs are expected to absorb.