BUF@NYJ Game Thread

on D our line is good, our secondary is good when healthy, and our LBs FCKING SUCK! it's NUTS how we can have so many i's dotted and T's crossed, but totally sht the bed on the most available position in football.

You think Bobby April is the "Captain" of the ship? Who is Dick Jauron then? Are you Dicky Jr. or something? Your dad is still losing his job whether April goes or not.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You think Bobby April is the "Captain" of the ship? Who is Dick Jauron then? Are you Dicky Jr. or something? Your dad is still losing his job whether April goes or not.

did your comment have anything to do with my post? you're that guy trying to introduce himself to everyone at the restroom at the shade tree aren't you?

He got it pinched in a bad spot. That shlt looked like it hurt.

But he took on a Guard the next play so I guess he's all right.

Out of his mind, but all right.

Man does he have bad luck with that arm. I wonder how it would affect his play if they taped it to his body? He would probably still be more productive than some on this team.

did your comment have anything to do with my post? you're that guy trying to introduce himself to everyone at the restroom at the shade tree aren't you?

You said April is the captain of the ship. So it had everything to do with your post. I don't know anything about the restroom or the shade tree. You seem intimate with it though, feel free to share your stories.

You said April is the captain of the ship. So it had everything to do with your post. I don't know anything about the restroom or the shade tree. You seem intimate with it though, feel free to share your stories.

check your post again brainiac, you quoted me saying our LBs aren't good.

and now Trent gets sacked and hurt, look what you did.