the new board is up....

SDS

I always do my "load testing" at night, but to each his own.

8827[/snapback]

Aye - but with or without the RAM?

I always do my "load testing" at night, but to each his own.

8827[/snapback]

Just don't do it at a Federal facility...you could get arrested. :o

Scott, are you planning on doing the "load testing" the way you normally do? You know, calling Mike Florio and saying you're an "inside source for the Bills" and tell him the team's about to make a big trade...?

EDIT: name fixed, per Rico's request. <_<

Just don't do it at a Federal facility...you could get arrested.  <_<

Scott, are you planning on doing the "load testing" the way you normally do?  You know,  calling Dan Florio and saying you're an "inside source for the Bills" and tell him the team's about to make a big trade...?

8863[/snapback]

It's Mike Florio... thanks for reminding me, I haven't surfed there yet today. :o

Sorry....knew a Dan Florio at college.   <_<

8866[/snapback]

Here's a good one from today. Damn he's connected with a lot of insiders :o , but I agree with this one. :(

MCNABB DECLINE COMING?

Some league insiders believe that Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb has maximized his NFL potential.  He's a "good but not great" quarterback, said one league source.

The feeling is that his play has leveled off, and that he might actually begin to start declining in his sixth NFL season.

With a backfield depleted by the loss of running back Correll Buckhalter and a receiving corps pumped up by the presence of Terrell Owens, all eyes will be on whether McNabb can make the passing game go.  And if the folks in cities other than Philly who rate football players for a living are right, McNabb might not be able to do it.