I Feel an upset is gonna happen today.

Bufcomments

It would take a literal miracle. Take a good look at Trent early in the game because with these OTs, he will be very luckyif his career is not ended today.

I like our interior OL, but Kris Jenkins is one of the best players in football imo. If they can stop him ever, they will deserve praise.

good point. TE could get knocked out this game. Jenkins will destroy hanglider. I will TIVO this one and probably delete it. who needs the pain.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know why but I have a good feeling about this game. They may beat the Jets if these things happen.

1. Marshawn goes crazy and get 120 yds rushing.

2. They huddle up for most of the game and take the pressure off Trent.

3. T.O scores and has at least 5 catches.

4. Bills get a Defensive touchdown.

5. Poz has breakout game after being pissed about breaking his arm again.

6. Roscoe makes up for last weeks fumble with a punt return score.

7. Bills will play hard and try to get an AFC east win.

I know what your thinking but I'm a diehard fan. I still have hope that at least for one game they will surprise us.

It's definitely possible if the Bills lift their standard of play.

I give it a 20 - 30% chance.

Damn all negative responses

Have we all given up hope for this year??? Seems like it . :P

Dick Jauron has sucked the life out of this team and now the usually passionate and rabid fan base. This is the first time in my life that I am voluntarily avoiding a Bills game. Once I was in the Caribbean on my honeymoon and last year (Miami away game) I went to a festival while entertaining guests from Buffalo. The decision to give up on this team comes from being sick and tired of feeling like **** for 2 days after a loss when D.J. and Trent pay meaningless lip service to their losses. The coach doesn't seem to care and most of the players don't seem to care. The punk QB even admits to "not being a fan of the Bills." What kind of crap is that?

I would like to thank Dick for freeing up some time for me though. I will be completing a lot of home improvement projects around the house with my newly found free time. Today I will begin cleaning my garage. The house was built in '03 and the garage only has 1 coat of compound on the walls and ceiling. I'll give them two more coats then prime and paint. The next project will be to stain my fence. When (if) Ralph comes to his senses and hires a winner I'll be back on board.

Don't know why but I have a good feeling about this game. They may beat the Jets if these things happen.

I know what your thinking but I'm a diehard fan. I still have hope that at least for one game they will surprise us.

Bills fans will be the ones UPSET becasue the bills are gonna get whacked..........again.

if if if if if if if you are a total fool just like dj.and they rest of those losers at one bills drive. jets 31 bills 0

Dick Jauron has sucked the life out of this team and now the usually passionate and rabid fan base. This is the first time in my life that I am voluntarily avoiding a Bills game. Once I was in the Caribbean on my honeymoon and last year (Miami away game) I went to a festival while entertaining guests from Buffalo. The decision to give up on this team comes from being sick and tired of feeling like **** for 2 days after a loss when D.J. and Trent pay meaningless lip service to their losses. The coach doesn't seem to care and most of the players don't seem to care. The punk QB even admits to "not being a fan of the Bills." What kind of crap is that?

I would like to thank Dick for freeing up some time for me though. I will be completing a lot of home improvement projects around the house with my newly found free time. Today I will begin cleaning my garage. The house was built in '03 and the garage only has 1 coat of compound on the walls and ceiling. I'll give them two more coats then prime and paint. The next project will be to stain my fence. When (if) Ralph comes to his senses and hires a winner I'll be back on board.

I can related, last weekend the I painted the trim inside my home.

During the Saints game I was in Toronto enjoying all the pretty woman up there.

Its a shame it has come down to this when home improvement projects are more fun to do than watching the Bills.

True. Too bad we don't have JP in there. He did really well against the jets.

As much as I cringed everytime JP took a snap, I would rather have him in there against the Jets than Trent at about right now...

In all seriousness though, Fitz or Hamdan needs to get the nod, Trent is shot...

As much as I cringed everytime JP took a snap, I would rather have him in there against the Jets than Trent at about right now...

And I respect the fact that you finally confessed. Seriously, even after last year's debacle. It will take time for the premise of JP being good to exit itself from many fans, and I can understand this.