CALLING IT NOW: ANOTHER AVERAGE BILLS SEASON (EVER, WOW)

murra

no chance we go 6 & 5 from here. none

I dont know...this IS the bills we are talking about here. Winning the next 6 to give us hope, then losing the last 5 seems like it might be just what the doctor ordered (or what sends me to the doctor)

And if we are lucky...maybe we can lose to the colts 2nd string. Bonus points if that loss is the one that causes us to miss the playoffs!

The absolute best the Bills could do this year is 4-12. That would mean we would have to beat KC, Carolina and Tennessee. Teams that have crap records like us. I can't see them sweeping all three. I don't think they can beat any of them to be honest but I figure they will manage to steal a victory against one of them. Maybe Carolina or KC. Final record 2-14. Then, we can draft the best CB or FS ever!!!! :wallbash:

2-3 wins at best. We have no NFL caliber offensive tackles on the active roster-NONE! Next year none of these bums, with the possible exception of Bell in a backup role (because the other guys are worse) will be on the Bills & I doubt they'll be in the NFL. You can't win many games with no OTs.

The absolute best the Bills could do this year is 4-12. That would mean we would have to beat KC, Carolina and Tennessee. Teams that have crap records like us. I can't see them sweeping all three. I don't think they can beat any of them to be honest but I figure they will manage to steal a victory against one of them. Maybe Carolina or KC. Final record 2-14. Then, we can draft the best CB or FS ever!!!! :thumbdown:

Buffalo, the team to play when you're looking to pick up for your 1st win of the season: ask Miami and Cleveland (apparently Bucs didn't get the memo.)

no murra. Just no.

1 a : free from imperfection

b : perfect

c : outright, unmitigated

The absolute best the Bills can finish is 12-4. Yes Dante. Just yes.

I think we'll go 7-9 because...history repeats itself.

1 a : free from imperfection

b : perfect

c : outright, unmitigated

The absolute best the Bills can finish is 12-4. Yes Dante. Just yes.

I think we'll go 7-9 because...history repeats itself.

ok

7-9.

those 7-9 teams where average, they gave us some hope, some entertainment and the feeling that we where only a few players away. this team is a disaster now, the penalties, the miscues, the personell decisions, they are all rediculously bad. We may get 5 wins this year.