With all due respect to Ben Affleck...

Endless Ike

Every day, I turn on my computer, and click on ESPN.com. And I read it. I have my coffee, and a few laughs, and it's great. But you know what the best part of my day is? For about 10 seconds, from when I open Internet Explorer to when ESPN.com loads, 'cause I think, maybe I'll see a headline that they fired Dick Jauron. No goodbye. No see you later. No nothing. He just left. I don't know much, but I know that.

Every day, I turn on my computer, and click on ESPN.com. And I read it. I have my coffee, and a few laughs, and it's great. But you know what the best part of my day is? For about 10 seconds, from when I open Internet Explorer to when ESPN.com loads, 'cause I think, maybe I'll see a headline that they fired Dick Jauron. No goodbye. No see you later. No nothing. He just left. I don't know much, but I know that.

:wallbash:

Lifted from this week's Bill Simmon's NFL picks column. :wallbash:

I do the same, but more so on Monday mornings..I must open TBD every 3 minutes hoping agaisn't hope that the following appears on my screen

Bills call Press Conference for 11.30 today.The regularly scheduled Dick Jaroun 12.30 Press Conference has been cancelled.

Nice Goodwill Hunting reference there. One of my favorite movies

I hear ya. For a couple young guys (at the time) Afleck and Damon wrote one helluva script. I'm surprised, given that level of talent, they haven't written another screen play.

GO BILLS!!!