Who is going to the game on Sunday?

Albany,n.y.

I'm going on a bus trip from Albany. Will any Bills fans other than me (and I presume Pinto Ken) be there on Sunday?

After four games -- 30-6 Jets, 31-13 Jets, 30-3 Jets, and (worst of all) 31-27 Jets -- I've basically sworn I'm never going to another Jets-Bills game at the swamp. Plus the fans are louts.

Here are the NYCBBB Tailgate Details:

It's that time of year again, when we take over Lot 16, Pole C and show those disgusting Jets fans the true meaning of Tailgating! The weather forecast is pretty gross but that won’t stop us. Pack your jackets, boots, hats and mittens (all waterproof of course) and join us! On a personal note, this is my 6th year running the tailgate, and my 7th tailgate overall and I’m not going to let a little rain dampen my fun and neither should you!

Here are the details – Kickoff is 4pm, and we’ll have things up and running by 12ish. We’ll be in Lot 16, by Pole C. Look for the huge collection of Red, White and Blue in the sea of puke green. If you plan on driving you MUST pre-purchase a parking pass. Ebay and Stubhub have a bunch on sale if you need one.

McFadden’s was nice enough to donate beer and Bloody Marys and we’ll be selling $5 wristbands as a fundraiser for our annual operating costs. The Bloody Marys are always a huge hit so get there early if you want some. We don’t supply food but there is always plenty of grill space so feel free to bring food.

After sitting thru that horrible 'game' in OP last Sunday, I'll be in Giants Stadium this Sunday.......

Yeah, I love punishment :thumbdown: - Haven't missed a Bills / jests game in NJ in a long time.