Put together a list of Buffalo celebrities

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I see it .. the only way to get the money together is for us to pick someone we trust, and then each Bills fan to send $2000 bucks to that person and then hope it's enough.

Until that celebrity is found, you guys can send me that $2000 for safe keeping :P

Wolf Blitzer

Kyle Chandler (Coach Taylor from Friday Night Lights)

Don Criqui

Jeff Fahey (actor-recently on Lost)

Orel Hershiser

Bob Lanier

Brian McKnight

Chelsea Noble (actress and smoking hot wife of Growing Pains Kirk Cameron)

Jessica White (dumb ass model and short fling of T.O.)

:wallbash::wallbash:

Ok... ALL of the 'B' listers you all have mentioned could probably kick in 1M collectively

Wheres the other 999 MILLION gonna come from?

Dumbest thread ever started on TBD

:wallbash::wallbash:

You haven't really grasped the concept of "tongue in cheek" or "sarcastic" humor yet have you? :unsure:

Considering you joined YESTERDAY and you are proclaiming this the dumbest thread ever started on TBD, I would guess the humor aspect escaped you didn't it?

With the story about that unemployed 18 year old who raised $1400 in two days to put up a billboard on I-190 with a message to Ralph, why not hold a community/worldwide fundraiser where fans can stake a claim in the teams ownership. Fans spend enough money on merchandise, so instead of buying a TO jersey, they can pay $80 into the "Keep Bills in Buffalo" fund, and insure their team isn't going anywhere.

Makes more sense than this pathetic list of B listers.

Give the game, and the team, back to the people who have been directly responsible for the Bills being in Buffalo so long.

Now Fergie from Black-Eyed Peas is a part oner of the Dolphins. It got me thinking what celebrities with connections to Buffalo could afford to buy a share of the Bills?

Members of the Goo Goo Dolls?

Nick Bakay?

David Boreanz?

PTR

Brian Mcknight...and then if you go WNY...Lucille Ball and Natalie Merchant from the 10,000 Maniacs.