Put together a list of Buffalo celebrities

Now Fergie from Black-Eyed Peas is a part oner of the Dolphins. It got me thinking what celebrities with connections to Buffalo could afford to buy a share of the Bills?

Members of the Goo Goo Dolls?

Nick Bakay?

David Boreanz?

PTR

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Fergie from Black-Eyed Peas is a part oner of the Dolphins. It got me thinking what celebrities with connections to Buffalo could afford to buy a share of the Bills?

Members of the Goo Goo Dolls?

Nick Bakay?

David Boreanz?

PTR

We had a pretty good list started back in August PTR... :wallbash:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...ic=94266&hl

Check out posts 7 and farther down...

Okay, in August's thread, Dollars 2 Donuts suggested:

Christine Baranski (She's been everywhere in entertainment - stage, screen, television)

Wendi Malick (from Just Shoot Me and Dream On)

David Boreanez (OK, I know, he considers himself a Philly guy, but he knows where he and his father got there start)

Jeffery Jones (Principle from Ferris Beuler's Day Off - yes he has gotten into some legal troubles, but beggars can't be choosers)

Chad Michael Murray (One Tree Hill - hell, he still comes back for Bills games)

I suggested:

The Representative from Chautauqua County would like nominate Natalie Merchant and comedian Laura Kightlinger.

I guess former Backstreet no talent hack Nick Carter was born in Jimmytown, but we don't want him associated with the team.

We should extend an invitation to Jaworski, Conlan, Bergey and Hubbard... you know to add some actual football credibility to the group.

That's what we got so far...