Beat JETS, 2-4, back in the race

Chuckknox

DJ has the staff and players ready to rebound. Beat the JETS in NY and everyone will stop declaring the Bills the worst team. Get the team back in gear, defense has been great, offensive will be there SUNDAY.

As long as we are dreaming I would like a new car.

Mind you that nothing would make me happier. I will be watching and hoping...

As crazy as it is to think we might be able to win this game, IF we do happen to win it, it puts us right back in the thick of the AFC East.

IF we win, NE* wins, and MIA is on a BYE, the standings look like this

NE*: 4-2

NYJ 3-3

MIA 2-3

BUF 2-4

Thats worst case.

If a Hungry TEN team can knock off a weak(er) NE* team then the standings look like this

NE 3-3

NYJ 3-3

MIA 2-3

BUF 2-4

Hardly out of the picture.

But a loss combined with a NE win

NE 4-2

NYJ 4-2

MIA 2-3

BUF 1-5

Yeah, its pretty much over (not that it isnt already)

Bottom line, its a MUST WIN this weekend (but im not holding out much hope...)

DJ has the staff and players ready to rebound. Beat the JETS in NY and everyone will stop declaring the Bills the worst team. Get the team back in gear, defense has been great, offensive will be there SUNDAY.

it can't happen unless you come back to coach the team, Chuck.

You lost me right there. Expecting DJ to have ANYBODY ready is almost laughable.

Have to admit.. I do like your optimism. Bills 17 - Jets 10. Sanchez leaves the game a wobbly mess.

As crazy as it is to think we might be able to win this game, IF we do happen to win it, it puts us right back in the thick of the AFC East.

IF we win, NE* wins, and MIA is on a BYE, the standings look like this

NE*: 4-2

NYJ 3-3

MIA 2-3

BUF 2-4

Thats worst case.

If a Hungry TEN team can knock off a weak(er) NE* team then the standings look like this

NE 3-3

NYJ 3-3

MIA 2-3

BUF 2-4

Hardly out of the picture.

But a loss combined with a NE win

NE 4-2

NYJ 4-2

MIA 2-3

BUF 1-5

Yeah, its pretty much over (not that it isnt already)

Bottom line, its a MUST WIN this weekend (but im not holding out much hope...)

It's OVER !!

Yea, they win a couple of games, maybe even the Jets game, but they will still suck. Just because it's still "mathmatically possible" doesn't mean it's not over.

It's OVER!!

offensive will be there SUNDAY.

Whatever you say Skippy ... odds are .... NOT

Whatever it was they had against the Patriots ... everyone seems to have figured it out

The cheatriats in general and Brady in particular had a horrible game. They have been known to do that in the opener. It wasn't us playing well as witnessed by the rest of the season so far.

I was offered tix to this game as an early bday present. :unsure: It's gonna be raining and cold and I'll be there to witness it all. The only reason I'm going is because it really is good seats I was offered, so I feel bad turning it down. Where I'm sitting I should be close enough to voice my displeasure for Jauron as I will be on the visitors side.

It's OVER !!

Yea, they win a couple of games, maybe even the Jets game, but they will still suck. Just because it's still "mathmatically possible" doesn't mean it's not over.

It's OVER!!

I dont disagree with you that its over. It sure feels like its over. This team is playing with no emotion and is showing almost no hope for this season to be salvagable.

However, this is the NFL. I remind you that last season at this point we were 4-1 and *DESTINED* for the playoffs. We then went and beat San Diego and were 5-1. Most of us thought that playoffs were a certainty....Then we go 2-8 and finish at 7-9.

Point is, its a LONG LONG season. And scrape a win this weekend against the Jets, go and beat Carolina in thier house, and we're sitting at 3-4 and alot of people will be changing their tune, ESPECIALLY if nobody is running away with the division.

Is it likely we can turn this around? Probably not. I just dont see the passion in this team. But put a couple wins together, and I anything is possible in this LONG GRUELING NFL season.

its a LONG LONG season.

Actually it is a short short season. 16 games is nothing. It's not like Hockey with 82 games for example. You can recover from a slow start in hockey. With a measly 16 games in football if you start slow you are most likely history. Even if you don't suck.