Beat JETS, 2-4, back in the race

Chuckknox

I dont disagree with you that its over. It sure feels like its over. This team is playing with no emotion and is showing almost no hope for this season to be salvagable.

However, this is the NFL. I remind you that last season at this point we were 4-1 and *DESTINED* for the playoffs. We then went and beat San Diego and were 5-1. Most of us thought that playoffs were a certainty....Then we go 2-8 and finish at 7-9.

Point is, its a LONG LONG season. And scrape a win this weekend against the Jets, go and beat Carolina in thier house, and we're sitting at 3-4 and alot of people will be changing their tune, ESPECIALLY if nobody is running away with the division.

Is it likely we can turn this around? Probably not. I just dont see the passion in this team. But put a couple wins together, and I anything is possible in this LONG GRUELING NFL season.

Get real man. I'm tryin' to help..... It's OVER!

It's like "My wife cheated on me for years, I'm raising another man's child, and she works late every night, but I think , deep inside, she really loves me"

Think about next season or something

DJ has the staff and players ready to rebound. Beat the JETS in NY and everyone will stop declaring the Bills the worst team. Get the team back in gear, defense has been great, offensive will be there SUNDAY.

The defense has been great??? Hmmm, well it's good to be an optimist but did you watch the Miami game? It was solid against lowly Cleveland I guess...but great? All I know is that when it's 3rd & 9 or 3rd &12 it seems that the other teams almost always get their first down against us! What have you based your conclusion that DJ has the staff and players to rebound? What supporting information do you have that that is the case? I would think that many of the players won't be available due to injury let alone ready to rebound! Poz may or may not be back, but he probably isn't in game shape being out for a few games. The Bills aren't the very worst team but they are not in the top 25 which is sad considering their are 32 teams. Unless they come out and flatten NY which I don't anticipate I rather see them lose (if that leads to DJ getting canned! & higher draft picks, and hopefully a GM hiring). I love the Bills don't get me wrong, but this ship is sinking and fixing a leaky faucet won't help when the ship is taking on water and their is a huge hole both fore and aft! After the Miami loss Rex Ryan said that his Jets are going to take it out on the team they play this week! Guess who that team is:

B_ _ _ _ _ O ??????? Any guesses? New York Jets 31 Buffalo Bills 10 Get your popcorn ready!!! blah blah blah

DJ has the staff and players ready to rebound. Beat the JETS in NY and everyone will stop declaring the Bills the worst team. Get the team back in gear, defense has been great, offensive will be there SUNDAY.

:censored: Oh man I'm glad I woke up today, this stuff is funny!