Anyone know of any 'butterfly' themed wine?

The Poojer

You know how I know you're gay?... because you drink butterfly wine!

Relax, I'm just kidding. :wallbash: I know how sensitive you queers can be. :doh:

On a serious note, 1973's Papillon starring Steve McQueen and Dustin Hoffman

Some of you youngsters may want to take a break from the Madden and fantasy football and check it out.

You know how I know you're gay?... because you drink butterfly wine!

Relax, I'm just kidding. :wallbash: I know how sensitive you queers can be. :doh:

On a serious note, 1973's Papillon starring Steve McQueen and Dustin Hoffman

Some of you youngsters may want to take a break from the Madden and fantasy football and check it out.

You're right. It's one of the best all time movies that's always seemed to be under the radar.

Please, it's easy to tell Poojer wants to get in some girls pants who likes butterflys.

:lol::lol:

Hey Pooj... If she likes butterflies, they always have a nice butterfly festival around here in mid-September... :nana: Last year I was dragged there instead of taking in the Raiders' game... Probably one of the better games in many moons! :devil::wallbash:

Lake Katherine

Butterfly Festival

Oh... And the only wine I can think of is Gossamer Bay? Not exactly butterflies, but gossamer wings... Who doesn't like wings! And I am not talking about the ones the Sabres are currently putting a hurting on 5-1 late in the second period! :P

:lol::lol:

Hey Pooj... If she likes butterflies, they always have a nice butterfly festival around here in mid-September... :nana: Last year I was dragged there instead of taking in the Raiders' game... Probably one of the better games in many moons! :devil::wallbash:

Lake Katherine

Butterfly Festival

Oh... And the only wine I can think of is Gossamer Bay? Not exactly butterflies, but wings... Who doesn't like wings! And I am not talking about the ones the Sabres are currently putting a hurting on 5-1 late in the second period! :P

Have you ever heard Wings sing? Linda McCartney was terrible.

:P:lol:

Hey Pooj... If she likes butterflies, they always have a nice butterfly festival around here in mid-September... :lol: Last year I was dragged there instead of taking in the Raiders' game... Probably one of the better games in many moons! :devil::wallbash:

Lake Katherine

Butterfly Festival

Oh... And the only wine I can think of is Gossamer Bay? Not exactly butterflies, but wings... Who doesn't like wings! And I am not talking about the ones the Sabres are currently putting a hurting on 5-1 late in the second period! :P

The question is... :nana: Will poojer get to see her butterfly up close? Signs say no. :lol: