Trent's Ridiculous Comment

Trent actually said that "nothing needs to change, we just need to start winning. We all like playing for him (Dick Jauron)" Is he really that stupid? Nothing needs to change?? How exactly are they going to just "start winning" if nothing changes? This blew my mind. The guy is mirroring his head coach.

I have always been hopeful (but never confident, as these are the Bills) that Trent, with his Bill Walsh accolades, would finally be our franchise QB. Now? Who's the top QBs in the April draft again? Ultimately, however, the QB won't matter as long as the organization is run as it currently is. It is a system of failure.

Trent actually said that "nothing needs to change, we just need to start winning. We all like playing for him (Dick Jauron)" Is he really that stupid? Nothing needs to change?? How exactly are they going to just "start winning" if nothing changes? This blew my mind. The guy is mirroring his head coach.

I have always been hopeful (but never confident, as these are the Bills) that Trent, with his Bill Walsh accolades, would finally be our franchise QB. Now? Who's the top QBs in the April draft again? Ultimately, however, the QB won't matter as long as the organization is run as it currently is. It is a system of failure.

Jake Locker

Who cares if they like playing for Jauron? They are not there to "like playing" for their coach...they are there to "win" for their coach...

It appears they enjoy playing for him because they aren't accountable for anything and they can play as badly as they want every week with no repercussions...

It's politics now.

Trent got his chance to start because Dick and company drafted him and plunked him in as starter after Wilfork missled toward Loss-man's knees.

A new head coach and new assistants (next year?) could spell the end of Trent Edwards as an NFL starter.

It's in Trent's political interest to stand up for Jauron.

At least JP had the balls to call out the coaching when he knew it was bad.

:(:censored::ph34r::wallbash:

Trent is either an idiot, or an arrogant prick who thinks that everyone else is a moron. I believe it's the latter. Regardless of which, it's pretty infuriating to listen to this BS. How can anyone possibly think that if everything is going right, horrible losses keep piling up?

Trent is either an idiot, or an arrogant prick who thinks that everyone else is a moron. I believe it's the latter. Regardless of which, it's pretty infuriating to listen to this BS. How can anyone possibly think that if everything is going right, horrible losses keep piling up?

He is a total prick. Who says they are not a fan of the team they play for, and then follows that BS up with more flippent answers.

I find it hard that the Bills will draft a QB with a first round pick next year, especially with holes at O tackle and mediocre D line and LBs!