Boycott the game(s)

rcatty

The only thing that Wilson will understand is money or humiliation. Start a boycott for the next game, show solidarity, and he will get the message. The fans must use whatever power they have.

Call me when it works.

There are far too many idiotic lemmings that continue to pay for Bills and Sabres season tickets because they "gotta support the team" despite the fact that management will never put a superior product on the field if people continue to flock to the gates for mediocrity.

Same thing with politics. People vote on a promise of "change", then keep re-electing the same gerrymandering, scumbag, carpet bagging, career politicians to office. And no one can figure out why things are the way they are.

Hmmmm.....

Next home game is already sold out so it will be on TV. SHRED YOUR TICKETS. STAY HOME. HAVE A TAILGATE PARTY IN YOUR DRIVEWAY. Do not give RW the parking money or the concession money. STAY AWAY. That is the only way to send a message. I gave my tickets away for the game yesterday. I can't stand it anymore. It actually felt good that I saved $75 or so that I would have spent in addition to the tickets. 4 more home games is $300 in my pocket and not renewing my tickets next year saves even more. I'll take the loss for this year and lesson learned. Enough is enough. RW just lost a 32 year season ticket holder. Anyone says they would be glad to take them is a total moron. Why waste your money on this utter and complete garbage? It is not fun in any way, shape or form anymore. If you go for the tailgate just to get drunk, don't bother, stay home and don't drink and drive.

I tried cancelling the NFL package, but was told that I couldn't do it until after the NFL season is over with. I got $10 off a month for the next 6 months and the Showtime channels free for 3 months. But, I'm not gonna wate my Sunday afternoon's watching the Bills until real change has been made. We're gonna have one of the worst seasons since 2001 when we went 3-13. I started watching the Bills in the early 80's when Chuck Knox was coach and went through losing seasons with Stephenson & Bullough, but we rebounded and were winners again for over a decade. Now, we've been stuck this past decade with either mediocre, below average or terrible teams. I just can't take this crap anymore.

Next home game is already sold out so it will be on TV. SHRED YOUR TICKETS. STAY HOME. HAVE A TAILGATE PARTY IN YOUR DRIVEWAY. Do not give RW the parking money or the concession money. STAY AWAY. That is the only way to send a message. I gave my tickets away for the game yesterday. I can't stand it anymore. It actually felt good that I saved $75 or so that I would have spent in addition to the tickets. 4 more home games is $300 in my pocket and not renewing my tickets next year saves even more. I'll take the loss for this year and lesson learned. Enough is enough. RW just lost a 32 year season ticket holder. Anyone says they would be glad to take them is a total moron. Why waste your money on this utter and complete garbage? It is not fun in any way, shape or form anymore. If you go for the tailgate just to get drunk, don't bother, stay home and don't drink and drive.

If the majority of season ticket holders thought like you, then I guarantee tricky Dick would be fired an 1hr after next weeks game :wallbash:

I may be done going to games this season. I drive from Philadelphia and leave 4AM on Monday to get to work the next day. Its a big hassle, but I love going to the games and its usually worth it. Ive gone to the 'meaningless' last game in terrible weather the past few seasons.

this is just unwatchable though and not worth my hassle.

In all seriousness, I hope you sent a letter to the Bills organization telling them the same thing you wrote above. They should know that fans are about one more pathetic loss away from a full scale revolt.

The only thing that Wilson will understand is money or humiliation. Start a boycott for the next game, show solidarity, and he will get the message. The fans must use whatever power they have.

Wilson knows that we'll all be lining up next season for more.

Call me when it works.

There are far too many idiotic lemmings that continue to pay for Bills and Sabres season tickets because they "gotta support the team" despite the fact that management will never put a superior product on the field if people continue to flock to the gates for mediocrity.

Same thing with politics. People vote on a promise of "change", then keep re-electing the same gerrymandering, scumbag, carpet bagging, career politicians to office. And no one can figure out why things are the way they are.

Hmmmm.....

I love it - lemmings! I prefer the sheep or herd mentality that causes people to inexplicably show up at the Ralph or HSBC arena when their God given senses tell them it is the wrong thing to do.

Anyway, a boycott will never work with the Bills - Yesterdays cancellation of RW getting his HOF ring was a personal slap in the face. So what if poeple don't show - games are sold out...he won't care!!! Anyway, I have given up watching them and will not buy another Bills related item until change is effected. God bless all Bill's fans - but life's tough enough already!

we have decided as a group that we arent going to park in Bills lots any more. Not buying merch, and Zero food and beverage in the stadium...

and thats if I attend the remaining games.

:w00t: - That'll learn'em! You go guy....Hopefully Ralph will personally hunt you down in his golf cart to ask you to come back to the lot!

I am pretty sure most of those who are calling for the boycotts do not have money invested in season tickets, yet they will B word and moan the most when the team moves because of a so called lack of support or will be the ones knocking down our doors for tickets when and if the Bills ever make the playoffs.

I am pretty sure most of those who are calling for the boycotts do not have money invested in season tickets, yet they will B word and moan the most when the team moves because of a so called lack of support or will be the ones knocking down our doors for tickets when and if the Bills ever make the playoffs.

I agree with you, it is unreasonable to expect people to throw away tickets they have spent their money on. Besides, some people still enjoy going even if the team sucks ass. More power to them.