"I'm not a Bills fan."

murra

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he could have answered it better, but it's not a reason to proof-text and go crazy acting as if he said he hates the Bills. I said last week he wasn't a football fan and has said so openly. He's not a football guy, he's a guy who plays football and is athletic and talented enough to play it at some level (which is pretty low on NFL standards).

He'll be out of the league in 3 or 4 years of collecting paychecks then directing Dakota Fanning films. Still, he isn't the same guy who started for us his rookie year. He's clearly regressed and become gun-shy. That's coaching...

it should be "I'm not a Bills fan...", not, "I'm not a Bills fan."

you're misleading

Why are the Bills part of the AFL 50th anniversary celebration? Looks like they are celebrating the 25th, the glorious Silver Anniversary of the 1984 season and are working toward matching that years 2-14 record in celebration. In fact looks like they'll celebrate next year the 25th anniversary of the 1985 season, another 2-14 campaign. . Well, I was fired up for this game, watched all of it and convinced my son and daughter that this was a game against a botttom 15 team we could and would win. And they found yet another way to lose. Instead of a KO fumble its a punt fumble. As I mentioned several times they are back in serious rebuilding mode. With 2 more LBs out, we are seriously looking at 2-14. A real debacle. Other than the Raiders, the Bills officially have the worst record in the league.

ah the full circle, the same people who were screaming for Losman's Head and annoited Edwards as the Messiah are the same people that are grabbing the torches and pitchforks for Edwards

how about instead of Blaming the QB's you blame Coach Zombie for going for it on a 4th and 6 and 4th and 24 when it was still anyone's ball game

I know he could have answered it better, but it's not a reason to proof-text and go crazy acting as if he said he hates the Bills. I said last week he wasn't a football fan and has said so openly. He's not a football guy, he's a guy who plays football and is athletic and talented enough to play it at some level (which is pretty low on NFL standards).

He'll be out of the league in 3 or 4 years of collecting paychecks then directing Dakota Fanning films. Still, he isn't the same guy who started for us his rookie year. He's clearly regressed and become gun-shy. That's coaching...

Exactly. Look we can pin the tail on Trent or Evans or Lynch or OL, but really it comes down to the coaches. Even April is showing he can't control the ST. The last 3 years the Bills have been #1 in ST. This year the Bills lead in penalties and two fumbles which resulted in loses. The QB coach is now our OC and he showed how capable he was when he was in a Bills Uniform. If you have a #2 QB teaching a QB, what do you get? A #2 QB. The only coach worth a damn is Fewell. The Defense would be one of the best in the league if the O could give them some rest. But going 3 and out numerous times also tires out the defense. Ralph Wilson needs to fire DJ and go a different direction other then down. I would rather have RW coaching on the sideline. Also, just to put it out there, the FO is suspect as well. They knew the line would suck and we still have Chambers as a back up with at least two available FA out there 10x better.

ah the full circle, the same people who were screaming for Losman's Head and annoited Edwards as the Messiah are the same people that are grabbing the torches and pitchforks for Edwards

how about instead of Blaming the QB's you blame Coach Zombie for going for it on a 4th and 6 and 4th and 24 when it was still anyone's ball game

Why would anyone criticize Jauron for going for it? Those weren't bad decisions.

Telling the media you aren't a Bills fan, in any context, is a big no-no. The guy is a primadonna.

It was a HUGE mistake by a Player who seems to be so brainwashed in the way he answers questions that he does not stop and think first anymore...It just flows out...And in this case what flew out may have been 100% true...But it was REALLY the wrong thing to say at the time...Bills Fans will not soon forget that statement...It was a major mistake by Edwards... :censored:

It's one thing to say you are mad at fans for booing, it's quite another to say you aren't a fan of the team that you're playing for. I'd have respected him more if he pulled a Kelly and said, "screw them, I'm playing for my teammates and we're going to win." At least it would have shown a little fight...this just shows arrogance and detachment.

This is why players and coaches say nothing to the media and you all get mad. Because if they say anything, you completely twist it around like it was some horrible attack. All Edwards said was that he can't comment because he's not seating in a fan's seat. He's a Bills player and probably doesn't like the booing but maybe if he was a fan, he would have a different viewpoint.

Talk about making mountain out of a molehill.

This is why players and coaches say nothing to the media and you all get mad. Because if they say anything, you completely twist it around like it was some horrible attack. All Edwards said was that he can't comment because he's not seating in a fan's seat. He's a Bills player and probably doesn't like the booing but maybe if he was a fan, he would have a different viewpoint.

Talk about making mountain out of a molehill.

Sir, your excuse meter needs more quarters.