For those immediately calling out Trent Edwards

extrahammer

It's not the qb. It's the organization. Players are coachable. But How many qb's have come here with good upside potential yet never bloom. It all points to one thing.

My plight is with this horrible showing by our team, people immediately start calling out Edwards when they need to start at the top, especially at this point.

So, yes, people immediately bickering about Edwards after this COMPLETE sh*tty play of a team, need to delete their account until they get the bigger picture.

Hope this helps!

More like how many QB's come into the NFL and never develop? Try almost ALL of them...Trent does not have the tools to be a succesful NFL QB. Look at that INT downfiled trying to throw to TO...he didnt have the arm strength to get that ball to TO who beat his man by 3 yards for an easy TD...instead its 5 yards underthrown and its an INT.

He cant read defenses well, throws terrible on the run, has no pocket presence, and has very poor timing on his throws...factor in his lack of confidence, poor protection of the ball, and lack of balls to throw downfield and you have a guy who will soon be on the bench for the rest of his career.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More like how many QB's come into the NFL and never develop? Try almost ALL of them...Trent does not have the tools to be a succesful NFL QB. Look at that INT downfiled trying to throw to TO...he didnt have the arm strength to get that ball to TO who beat his man by 3 yards for an easy TD...instead its 5 yards underthrown and its an INT.

He cant read defenses well, throws terrible on the run, has no pocket presence, and has very poor timing on his throws...factor in his lack of confidence, poor protection of the ball, and lack of balls to throw downfield and you have a guy who will soon be on the bench for the rest of his career.

Your reasoning seems to rule out the need for a coach.

What's with this schmoe-like obsession with Losman..? Or any other former Bills player/coach/GM for that matter??

Give me a break!

the only "schmoe-like" obsession here is yours, with Edwards.

He is simply not even an average starting NFL QB.

It's as simple as this.....how many games has Edwards lost completely on his own this year? Any? McKelvin gave one away, and Roscoe gave one away today. This problem is more about the team in total, not the QB. Baltimore Ravens won a SB with a mediocre QB named Trent, anyone remember? Difference is his team had a very good coaching staff and defense to work with.

It's not the qb. It's the organization. Players are coachable. But How many qb's have come here with good upside potential yet never bloom. It all points to one thing.

Don't twist me into saying JP should come back, that's a bit of a stretch and shoving words in my mouth. But of all the upside and potentially good players we've had come through, they all turn out the same. The process from college to pro is a grooming process and the Bills are a ruining process.

My plight is with this horrible showing by our team, people immediately start calling out Edwards when they need to start at the top, especially at this point.

So, yes, people immediately bickering about Edwards after this COMPLETE sh*tty play of a team, need to delete their account until they get the bigger picture.

Hope this helps!

You'll get no argument from me here. Everybody from the top down needs to be let go - coaching staff and front office. Hell, if there was a way to fire the owner I'd be for that too. That being said, Edwards is still accountable for his play. I think the coaching staff has ruined quite a few players in the past decade but ultimately they end up being responsible for their play - fair or not.

the only "schmoe-like" obsession here is yours, with Edwards.

He is simply not even an average starting NFL QB.

Again, no obsession with Edwards, I couldn't care less if he was axed with Jauron tomorrow. And again I'll repeat myself for you however many times til you get it, my plight is with the continuous failing this team exceeds at. Yes, Edwards did suck today and does checkdown quite often, but again, I repeat myself, to come on this board and immediately start calling HIM out over the coaching and anything else is REDONKULOUS. Make sense?

It's as simple as this.....how many games has Edwards lost completely on his own this year? Any? McKelvin gave one away, and Roscoe gave one away today. This problem is more about the team in total, not the QB. Baltimore Ravens won a SB with a mediocre QB named Trent, anyone remember? Difference is his team had a very good coaching staff and defense to work with.

So your blaming this loss on Roscoe? In your eyes there is nothing wrong with Trent doing nothing and leading the team to 3 points against a horrible defense? OK!

Again, no obsession with Edwards, I couldn't care less if he was axed with Jauron tomorrow. And again I'll repeat myself for you however many times til you get it, my plight is with the continuous failing this team exceeds at. Yes, Edwards did suck today and does checkdown quite often, but again, I repeat myself, to come on this board and immediately start calling HIM out over the coaching and anything else is REDONKULOUS. Make sense?

I really don't know of anyone who wants Jauron to stay.

Let me get this straight. Our offense puts 3 points on the board AT HOME AGAINST THE WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE and you use Roscoe to keep the heat off Trent?

Watch Trents' INT when he rolled out and threw to TO - TO had at least a step on the DB yet Trent underthrew him and it resulted in an INT. PATHETIC!! But OK, it's Roscoe's fault.

Trent is a douchebag. Just heard him throw his O-Line under the bus, when it's OBVIOUSLY not just them jumping, it's his cadence issues that forced so many offsides, and THEN, to take the blame off himself about that INT, he says "The corner made a great play on it", when what he SHOULD have said was, "I threw a crappy ball." I hate this guy. Then he can't even say whether he would BOO if he were a Bills fan. He's a douche.

No, because today, when the quarterback opposite him completed two passes for 23 yards and was only able to score 3 points through 59:00 minutes, TRENT, more than anyone else is to blame.

:23 seconds to go, 25 yards needed to give your kicker a shot AND YOU THROW A FOUR YARD PASS? No, my friend, Trent is to blame for THIS one.

For THIS game, against the worst defense in the NFL, TRENT is to blame.

No, because today, when the quarterback opposite him completed two passes for 23 yards and was only able to score 3 points through 59:00 minutes, TRENT, more than anyone else is to blame.

:23 seconds to go, 25 yards needed to give your kicker a shot AND YOU THROW A FOUR YARD PASS? No, my friend, Trent is to blame for THIS one.

thats it right there! a complete lack of awareness!

No my friend, this isn't anything new with TRENT. Some persons don't hold him accountable nor get in his ear after these types of happenings. Trent's been doing this and some persons don't do anything about it. Now that's all Trent's fault? HA! It's a free country and you can do whatever you want as a coach or front officeman except in..... ___________________?

I said before the season started that Jauron would be fired by week mid-season. I think it will come down to St Louis and Buffalo for the first 2 picks in next years draft. The really sad thing is that we have a way over the hill owner who thinks only in the short term. Keeping Jauron past last year shows that mentality perfectly. What will be the next short term fix?

Another T.O. type signing? Tell me... What really good coach would want to come to Buffalo? I predict we stink up the joint until the bye week then we appoint an interim coach to carry us the rest of the way to the top pick in the draft.

I said before the season started that Jauron would be fired by week mid-season. I think it will come down to St Louis and Buffalo for the first 2 picks in next years draft. The really sad thing is that we have a way over the hill owner who thinks only in the short term. Keeping Jauron past last year shows that mentality perfectly. What will be the next short term fix?

Another T.O. type signing? Tell me... What really good coach would want to come to Buffalo? I predict we stink up the joint until the bye week then we appoint an interim coach to carry us the rest of the way to the top pick in the draft.

Let Bobby April coach out the season and work on getting a real head coach in here. I bet at least April would get SOME intensity and ballsy play out of the team.