No Ralph Wilson Ceremony?

BillsNYC

Just asked friends at the game if they booed Ralph Wilson, they said there was no Hall of Fame ceremony for him.

Can somebody confirm it was cancelled???

Yes, I heard it was cancelled too. Here is what Pat Moran had to say about it:

"Patrick Moran: From what I hear it was ugly, and I don't have confirmation, but I'm told there was no Ralph Wilson ceremony at halftime, I'm trying to find out more "

Maybe he was telling Dick Jauron that he has 1 more half to prove that he is capable of being the Bills head coach.

"Patrick Moran: From what I hear it was ugly, and I don't have confirmation, but I'm told there was no Ralph Wilson ceremony at halftime, I'm trying to find out more "

Maybe he was telling Dick Jauron that he has 1 more half to prove that he is capable of being the Bills head coach.

He may be a lot of things but rw is no fool.

Since everyone is throwing out there guesses I will throw out mine as well.

The people around Ralph did not want to take the chance that he goes out there and gets booed off the field......gets so infuriated that he makes a snap judgement decision.....

Even if that might be what is called for here.....time to blow this thing up and see where the pieces fall......it isn't like we are WINNING

No Ralph at Half time no announcement one way or the other, However his HOF bust was on display at the field house before the game so it did seem like something was planned today but given how that first half went.....

Maybe they are waiting for when Bruce gets his ring so that the Boos and BUURCE will meld to the point where you couldn't tell the difference.

I know we are all frustrated but i would have hoped if Wilson did get his ring today that he would not have been bood because Without Wilson this team would have been long gone. After a game like today the feeling probably is so what but we would miss them

Love your sig. Not quite the offensive juggernaut they once were. Still the only hockey club I care about though. :lol: