eric moulds.......the man, the myth

These people never learn. Hang around with these NFL players and you are lucky if you only get beat up. Some didn't escape with their head.

Completely ignorant statement. I might a few guys from LI. They were snobby pricks who liked to run their mouths and start fights. However when the fights started, they became cowards and hide behind someone. Since you are from LI, should I just assume you are that way too?

Completely ignorant statement. I might a few guys from LI. They were snobby pricks who liked to run their mouths and start fights. However when the fights started, they became cowards and hide behind someone. Since you are from LI, should I just assume you are that way too?

So you want to play the I know everything about you by one statement you made on a website game? :doh:

OK here is my take on you.

You spend a ton of money every month on Lotto and scratch offs trying to improve your mundane existence and when asked you insist you are ahead.

BTW, If you dont think the NFL will soon pass up the NBA in terms of employing thugs, you have your head burried in the sand.

This is THE big problem for Goodell right now.

some things never change

Problem is, he's a public figure so of course the Buffalo sNews will run with it.

Unfortunately, this type of abuse goes on for many women in the country who

don't get the help they need like she will because he's a public figure.

He's only 1 year older than T.O. Can we bring him back as a slot receiver?

Moulds and TO were both drafted in the same year -- along with Marvin Harrison, Eddie Kennison, Bobby Ingram, Muhsin Muhammed, Joe Horn, Terry Glenn, Amani Toomer, and Keyshawn Johnson. It's the most epic receiver draft of all time.

So you want to play the I know everything about you by one statement you made on a website game? :unsure:

OK here is my take on you.

You spend a ton of money every month on Lotto and scratch offs trying to improve your mundane existence and when asked you insist you are ahead.

BTW, If you dont think the NFL will soon pass up the NBA in terms of employing thugs, you have your head burried in the sand.

This is THE big problem for Goodell right now.

They already employ more thugs than the NBA by far. It has to do with the nature of the game -- it's hard for people rewarded for being extremely violent to ratchet it down once they're home from the office.

Moulds and TO were both drafted in the same year -- along with Marvin Harrison, Eddie Kennison, Bobby Ingram, Muhsin Muhammed, Joe Horn, Terry Glenn, Amani Toomer, and Keyshawn Johnson. It's the most epic receiver draft of all time.

You could also make a case that the '88 draft was the best receiver draft ever. It had Hall of Fame level WRs like Michael Irvin and Tim Brown. Sterling Sharpe played at or near their level as well; but his career only lasted seven years because of that injury.

Add to those guys like Anthony Miller (9,000 career receiving yards to Michael Irvin's 12,000), Flipper Anderson (5,000 career receiving yards), Brett Perriman (6500 career receiving yards), Quinn Early (6,500 career receiving yards), and you're looking at a very solid receiving class.