Is anyone gonna watch the UFL?

Major Mud

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True about BR. He holds the ball WAY too long and has his share of fumbles. Thing is though, he makes WAY too many of those, oh, what do you call them? Oh yeah. BIG PLAYS! Tons and tons of BIG PLAYS. It's easy to live with a QB who holds the ball too long and fumbles at times when he makes so many BIG PLAYS.

Please tell me this wasn't a serious comparison of QBs here. Your point on holding the ball too long and fumbling is a good one but it has to be put in perspective relative to the overall play of the QB, no? JP can't hold BR's jock. If the Steelers hadn't taken him, we would have. Of course, Evans would have ended up elsewhere but I think we would have survived.

Oh what could have been.

GO BILLS!!!

Your right Losman is not Big Ben. But I Bet you if Big Ben would have been drafted by the Buffalo Bills he most likely be playing in the same league that Losman is know. Everytime Big Ben gets hurt who ever comes in to take his place they look good. Thats because they have there QBs better prepared then we do. Better playcalling. LOOK AT buffalo in the 90s when Jim Kelly got hurt, we bring in Frank Riech and wouldn't loose a beat. Same with 49ers back when Joe Montana was there .Steve Young sucked at Tampa Bay came to S.F. 49ers became a pretty good QB. Same with Jeff Garcia after him.

Look at Eagles McNabb gets hurt and backup comes in looks good. Good gameplain helps your QB. Hell we got some pretty good playmakers here and we don't know how to use them. Look at N.E. last year Tom Brady gets hurt and Matt Cassel comes in and looks good. N.E. sets there QB to succeed.

Your right Losman is not Big Ben. But I Bet you if Big Ben would have been drafted by the Buffalo Bills he most likely be playing in the same league that Losman is know. Everytime Big Ben gets hurt who ever comes in to take his place they look good. Thats because they have there QBs better prepared then we do. Better playcalling. LOOK AT buffalo in the 90s when Jim Kelly got hurt, we bring in Frank Riech and wouldn't loose a beat. Same with 49ers back when Joe Montana was there .Steve Young sucked at Tampa Bay came to S.F. 49ers became a pretty good QB. Same with Jeff Garcia after him.

Look at Eagles McNabb gets hurt and backup comes in looks good. Good gameplain helps your QB. Hell we got some pretty good playmakers here and we don't know how to use them. Look at N.E. last year Tom Brady gets hurt and Matt Cassel comes in and looks good. N.E. sets there QB to succeed.

Very nice retort

You make a lot of sense.....