Another idea for a protest...call the ticket office

If you are a season ticket holder, just call the ticket office and tell them you are cancelling your tickets, or tell them you will only renew if Jauron is fired. (Be nice...don't yell at the minimum-wage hired help.) If the ticket office gets enough calls like that, it will send a message. Ralph may not want to eat Jauron's contract now, but he will if 50,000 season ticket holders threaten to cancel.

PTR

If you are a season ticket holder, just call the ticket office and tell them you are cancelling your tickets, or tell them you will only renew if Jauron is fired. (Be nice...don't yell at the minimum-wage hired help.) If the ticket office gets enough calls like that, it will send a message.

PTR

I tried that in '84 when Wilson announced Kay was retained. They are very nice and tell you they will pass along your message.

I tried that in '84 when Wilson announced Kay was retained. They are very nice and tell you they will pass along your message.

Of course they will say that. And it means little until you get big numbers of people doing that. But every call or e-mail counts. I plan to send an e-mail this week to my ticket agent telling him that my renewal is contingent on Jauron being gone.

PTR

Of course they will say that. And it means little until you get big numbers of people doing that. But every call or e-mail counts. I plan to send an e-mail this week to my ticket agent telling him that my renewal is contingent on Jauron being gone.

PTR

Wasn't disagreeing with you. I think all ticket holders should do it. I do think Jauron is gone by the end of the season. Ralph may not be a great owner but he is not stupid.

The outrage from the season ticket holders cracks me up. Most of them have continued to buy tickets through the decade plus of failure and now you expect them to take you seriously.

Let's be honest here. The Bills haven't been 0-16 the last 10 seasons. These 7-9 years have a way of teasing you into thinking next year is the big one. But I think our limit has been hit this season.

EDIT: I just sent my e-mail off. Very nice but direct: my renewal is contingent on Dick Jauron no longer being head coach. Anyone who feels the same way should send an e-mail to their ticket rep sooner rather than later. A wave of e-mails like this now may prompt earlier action by Ralph.

PTR

The outrage from the season ticket holders cracks me up. Most of them have continued to buy tickets through the decade plus of failure and now you expect them to take you seriously.

What can we say, we are hearty bunch that likes to get liquored up on sunday mornings.

Guest dog14787
If you are a season ticket holder, just call the ticket office and tell them you are cancelling your tickets, or tell them you will only renew if Jauron is fired. (Be nice...don't yell at the minimum-wage hired help.) If the ticket office gets enough calls like that, it will send a message. Ralph may not want to eat Jauron's contract now, but he will if 50,000 season ticket holders threaten to cancel.

PTR

Awesome idea, probably better than an actual petition threatening to do the same thing. :nana:

Get on the phone season ticket holders, take a few minutes of your time to have a voice on where your hard earned money goes and be specific, you want DJ out of Buffalo or else. (spread the word)

Guest dog14787

Lets try to keep this idea a topic for conversation. Don't just wallow in the misery, pick up the phone, make the call.

12th man on the field, we are all depending on you.

Tell them the Bills make you want to Shout!!! Shout Obscenities!!!. :nana:

PTR

I actually did this after week 3, they fed me some company line like "we'll relay that message, sir"

Perhaps it takes some longer than others to become fed up...is our timing not okay with you?

Oh, and you're welcome, by the way, for being 75% responsible for allowing you to watch the team on TV.

Guest dog14787
I actually did this after week 3, they fed me some company line like "we'll relay that message, sir"

Perhaps it takes some longer than others to become fed up...is our timing not okay with you?

Oh, and you're welcome, by the way, for being 75% responsible for allowing you to watch the team on TV.

Personally, I'm very thankful to all of you. Also a big reason why our team is still in Buffalo in my opinion.

Personally, I'm very thankful to all of you. Also a big reason why our team is still in Buffalo in my opinion.

I hope that last part didn't sound too self-righteous, but I can't stand it when people (it's a minority, of course) criticize the season-ticket holders for supporting the team that they happily, effortlessly watch on TV every week. They're the same people that will complain about not being able to watch the game on TV when season-ticket holders don't renue and it causes games to be blacked out locally.

Then, of course, there are the rest of the fans that keep it in perspective. Not to mention the out-of-towners that fork over their hard-earned cash for Sunday Ticket (etc.) so that they can watch their team.

I hope that last part didn't sound too self-righteous, but I can't stand it when people (it's a minority, of course) criticize the season-ticket holders for supporting the team that they happily, effortlessly watch on TV every week. They're the same people that will complain about not being able to watch the game on TV when season-ticket holders don't renue and it causes games to be blacked out locally.

Then, of course, there are the rest of the fans that keep it in perspective. Not to mention the out-of-towners that fork over their hard-earned cash for Sunday Ticket (etc.) so that they can watch their team.

I've never had the desire to do that. That way I feel that every Sunday I'm tied down and have to watch it as many games as possible and that's a big time sink. So I usually (well I used to anyway) go to a bar a watch it. Nothing like being waited on hand and foot by a blond whose breasts are falling into my wings. :nana:

I've never had the desire to do that. That way I feel that every Sunday I'm tied down and have to watch it as many games as possible and that's a big time sink. So I usually (well I used to anyway) go to a bar a watch it. Nothing like being waited on hand and foot by a blond whose breasts are falling into my wings. :beer:

OK, dude I've been quiet forever, but today I am in that mood.

Does anyone care what you do, except for yourself?

Thanks for sharing.