Another idea for a protest...call the ticket office

OK, dude I've been quiet forever, but today I am in that mood.

Does anyone care what you do, except for yourself?

Thanks for sharing.

I guess you've never been involved in a conversation. :beer: I know it's a big word but let's try it together.

Con-ver-SA-shun.

If you are a season ticket holder, just call the ticket office and tell them you are cancelling your tickets, or tell them you will only renew if Jauron is fired. (Be nice...don't yell at the minimum-wage hired help.) If the ticket office gets enough calls like that, it will send a message. Ralph may not want to eat Jauron's contract now, but he will if 50,000 season ticket holders threaten to cancel.

PTR

You'd be better off writing Ralph Wilson or the honchos @ OBD. Don't call the ticket office. It's not their fault....and it's not going to do any good.

You'd be better off writing Ralph Wilson or the honchos @ OBD. Don't call the ticket office. It's not their fault....and it's not going to do any good.

I never said yell at or blame the ticket help. In fact I stressed be polite and nice about. I e-mailed my ticket rep who has been terrific to me for years. All I said was my renewal was contingent on Dick Jauron being gone in 2010. He said he attatched my letter to my account. No drama. No yelling.

I disagree that it won't do any good. If 100 people do this, it means nothing. If 1,000 do it it may raise an eyebrow. Once 10, 15, 20,000 do it you will have Ralph's attention. I said in my e-mail that I was sympathetic to Mr Wilson having to eat a $9M contract, but that his loyal fans deserve to be considered here. And if season tickets drop by half, that will cost Ralph around $15M. So he's going to eat it one way of another.

PTR

How about we all just bring torches and pitchforks to the game, then encircle the admin bldg after the game sit down and refuse to leave. I'd love to see the video of 70,000 people marching on a stadium with torches and pitchforks.

Wellllll, normaly Sen Blutarsky I'm in charge of gathering up the torches for this type of thing and I NORMALLY require 7 to 10 days notice, buuuuuuut if this is an emegency, I'll see if I can't round up enough torches so every other person can have one. You'll have to speak to Beerball about the pitchforks though. :wallbash: