So I'm thinking Fitzpatrick starts against the Browns

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll probably happen in tomorrow's practice, but what? Hangnail? Swine flu?

They gotta come up with something, and make it sound semi-believable/respectable - after all, Dick's coaching for his job this week.

IT doesnt matter whos back there, our offensive line may be the worst ever. Theres not one QB in the league that is going to look good behind it.

It'll probably happen in tomorrow's practice, but what? Hangnail? Swine flu?

They gotta come up with something, and make it sound semi-believable/respectable - after all, Dick's coaching for his job this week.

A groin! :cry:

A groin! :w00t:

That meets the criteria :cry:

Nothing will quite pass the 'smell test', as it's gonna be obvious they're lying, but a groin injury is hard to diagnose and has no real time-table for healing - so they can leave Fitz in all season if he plays well, and still maintain 'plausible deniability' :wallbash:

IT doesnt matter whos back there, our offensive line may be the worst ever. Theres not one QB in the league that is going to look good behind it.

Watching last nights game tells me Aaron Rodgers could . I also happen to think Big Ben could. That's two. I'm sure there are others.

I can just picture the Saturday evening headline:

Trent: Sick, Bills Fan: Not Sorry.

A local Buffalonian was arrested today at the Hamburg Holiday Inn Express for poisoning the room service ordered by Bills quarterback Trent Edwards.

Jim Anyman of East Aurora was taking into police custody after he was found laughing hysterically in the hallway outside Edwards' room. Within minutes of Anyman's arrest, Edwards himself collapsed into the hallway, clutching his stomach, screaming for the team doctor.

"There was definitely some blood," said Tom Canada, "I never seen a grown man yell so bad, and still survive."

The poison remains unknown, but the assailant, Anyman, freely admitted to adding it to Edwards' custom vegan sushi by way of friend and hotel cook Gorge Emerigo.

Emerigo has also been taken into custody, but Holiday Inn manager Bill Slover will not be taking disciplinary action.

Neither Anyman nor Emerigo were available for comment. However, a silent demonstration in their honor has been steadily gathering for hours outside the Hamburg police station.

"They're heroes," said demonstration attendee T.B. Cat, "we're here to show our support for two American heroes."

Edwards remains in stable condition, though his fever and hallucinations continue.

Head coach Dick Jauron:

"It's bad. It's definitely bad. And it's just one of those things. We wish it hadn't happened. But it did. So. We'll see how Trent is feeling tomorrow before the game, but it's not looking good. But for now, you know. For now it's just one of those things."

Back up quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick will start tomorrow at home against the Cleveland Browns.

I can just picture the Saturday evening headline:

Trent: Sick, Bills Fan: Not Sorry.

A local Buffalonian was arrested today at the Hamburg Holiday Inn Express for poisoning the room service ordered by Bills quarterback Trent Edwards.

Jim Anyman of East Aurora was taking into police custody after he was found laughing hysterically in the hallway outside Edwards' room. Within minutes of Anyman's arrest, Edwards himself collapsed into the hallway, clutching his stomach, screaming for the team doctor.

"There was definitely some blood," said Tom Canada, "I never seen a grown man yell so bad, and still survive."

The poison remains unknown, but the assailant, Anyman, freely admitted to adding it to Edwards' custom vegan sushi by way of friend and hotel cook Gorge Emerigo.

Emerigo has also been taken into custody, but Holiday Inn manager Bill Slover will not be taking disciplinary action.

Neither Anyman nor Emerigo were available for comment. However, a silent demonstration in their honor has been steadily gathering for hours outside the Hamburg police station.

"They're heroes," said demonstration attendee T.B. Cat, "we're here to show our support for two American heroes."

Edwards remains in stable condition, though his fever and hallucinations continue.

Head coach Dick Jauron:

"It's bad. It's definitely bad. And it's just one of those things. We wish it hadn't happened. But it did. So. We'll see how Trent is feeling tomorrow before the game, but it's not looking good. But for now, you know. For now it's just one of those things."

Back up quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick will start tomorrow at home against the Cleveland Browns.

:w00t::wallbash: :wallbash:

(great stuff - coulda used a dakota fanning reference or two, but nice work :cry: )

Uh oh. We have a Trentite. Sorry to speak badly of him.

Not at all. You claimed knowledge of his medical situation and don't have even the medical knowledge of a physician assistant meaning must know first hand how he got it and where he got it from.

You are probably just a Internet Moron just trying to be an idiot but I tried to fit the facts to claim.

Go back to reading National Enquirer.

Not at all. You claimed knowledge of his medical situation and don't have even the medical knowledge of a physician assistant meaning must know first hand how he got it and where he got it from.

You are probably just a Internet Moron just trying to be an idiot but I tried to fit the facts to claim.

Go back to reading National Enquirer.

Are you high ?

Seriously.