Happy Birthday Dick

Happy Birthday Coach,

Everyone be sure to wish our coach a happy birthday tomorrow. Thanks Dick for everything you've done for our city and our Bills. I hope you have a nice day tomorrow and enjoy ruining a proud franchise. You won't be getting another gift, a paycheck gauranteed for another 30 months should do; because you deserve it. An idea for making your birthday fun might be to run across I-90 blind folded, or jumping into a barrel and going over the falls, or how about reading the book-Coaching for Dummies.

Anyway, Happy Birthday NONADS Jauron!

Happy Birthday Coach,

Everyone be sure to wish our coach a happy birthday tomorrow. Thanks Dick for everything you've done for our city and our Bills. I hope you have a nice day tomorrow and enjoy ruining a proud franchise. You won't be getting another gift, a paycheck gauranteed for another 30 months should do; because you deserve it. An idea for making your birthday fun might be to run across I-90 blind folded, or jumping into a barrel and going over the falls, or how about reading the book-Coaching for Dummies.

Anyway, Happy Birthday NONADS Jauron!

dick didnt ruin this team, he just helped to dig the hole deeper.

Damn! I was just getting over Sundays' debacle and feeling better when you go and spoil it by informing me I share my birthday with Jauron :lol:

I'll probably verbalize the thread title tomorrow, but it may not have anything to do with the Bills..

Happy Birthday to a very nice man who's in way over his head.

:lol:

I think he'd be much better suited to coaching high school or maybe div. III. You know, where he really likes all his guys and everybody gets a fair shot and it's about sportsmanship, having fun, learning valuable life lessons, etc... I think Dick would be a lot happier too.

Guest three3

i sent all my bills gear to one bills drive when TO was signed. i'm giving ralph the go-ahead to pass all that crap on to dick as a birthday present.

happy birthday dick