Happy 40th Birthday to Monty Python

/dev/null

Love they Pythons...got to see Graham Chapman give a lecture on extreme sports at Syracuse University....what a thrill that was

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CN...;show_article=1

:blink:

It was a fantastic success. Over 60 000 times more powerful than Britain’s great pre-war joke, and one which Hitler just couldn’t match.

and I too have posted this here before, but the lecture I saw him at was in a small auditorium at SU and the place was overflowing with people, in the aisles, in the hallway, standing on seats etc....Chapman came out with the fire marshall and the marshall told everyone not in a seat they had to leave...there was a lot of grumbling and moaning....finally the place quiets down and someone towards the back yells "NIIII"....the place erupts in a "NIII" "NIII".....the look on Chapman's face was one of disbelief...the fire marshall seemed clueless as to what was going on...Chapman finally huddles with the fire marshall and someone else and announces that anyone that leaves to clear the aisles, he would do a second show.....it was the coolest thing i had seen...he proceeded to talk about both extreme sports and python stories....great time.....i think it was called the Brown Trouser tour or something to that effect

I know I've posted this here before but it deserves an encore because

i almost typed "....i saw Graham Chapman before he died..." but figured I would get a bunch of smartass comments...what was i thinking??????? :blink:

I still remember almost injuring myself laughing when the rest of the Pythons did the Comedy Festival on HBO and kicked over the urn of his "ashes".