Two things we could do RIGHT NOW

Got_Wood

I'm not sure firing Jauron at this moment is the best way to change things right now (don't get me wrong, I really hate the guy). Here are 2 things we could do to maybe make this season more interesting:

- Bring in someone like Jim Kelly to coach Edwards and help him make better decisions on the field.

- Make a big trade or signing. I see several QB's that may be able to help out there. Some of these guys could be available in a trade?... Kevin Kolb, Dante Culpepper, Jordan Palmer, Jon Kitna, Sage Rosenfels, Vince Young, Billy Volek, Chris Redman, and Matt Leinart. While some may be unrealistic, it's worth trying right now.

I'm not sure firing Jauron at this moment is the best way to change things right now (don't get me wrong, I really hate the guy). Here are 2 things we could do to maybe make this season more interesting:

- Bring in someone like Jim Kelly to coach Edwards and help him make better decisions on the field.

- Make a big trade or signing. I see several QB's that may be able to help out there. Some of these guys could be available in a trade?... Kevin Kolb, Dante Culpepper, Jordan Palmer, Jon Kitna, Sage Rosenfels, Vince Young, Billy Volek, Chris Redman, and Matt Leinart. While some may be unrealistic, it's worth trying right now.

Bring in Kelly??? why didn't anyone think of this before? Man how could this have slipped through anyone's mind over the years with all the struggling QBs we've had in town. Way to think outside the box

Yeech.

This year is a good year for QB's in the draft. I'd much rather have Jevan Snead or that kid from Georgia or, if he leaves early, Jake Locker from Wash. than retread veteran or young guy who failed somewhere else.

Bring in Kelly??? why didn't anyone think of this before? Man how could this have slipped through anyone's mind over the years with all the struggling QBs we've had in town. Way to think outside the box

It's obviously not an out of the box thought. But the most painful spot on this team right now is the QB position. We're not getting it done there right now. Whether it's Kelly or some other QB coach, we need someone to help. Thanks for the feedback though buddy.

Yeech.

This year is a good year for QB's in the draft. I'd much rather have Jevan Snead or that kid from Georgia or, if he leaves early, Jake Locker from Wash. than retread veteran or young guy who failed somewhere else.

Temporary fix to see if it generates a spark. Nothing more than that.

I agree completely, the next draft is looking like the answer for us.

About the only thing that would make the season more interesting at this point would be to let large predatory cats loose on the field during games.

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! Too Good! I would change my mind and go the Cleveland game if you could make that happen. Could we strap some zebra meat to Jauron while we're at it?

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! Too Good! I would change my mind and go the Cleveland game if you could make that happen. Could we strap some zebra meat to Jauron while we're at it?

Just need to stuff his pockets with bologna, oh wait never mind.

There is not one QB in your list that will do any better than Edwards has. They are either washed up, draft buts never were's or never will be's.

Yeech.

Locker is a senior. Would not mind drafting him in the 1st round.

More laughter from me.

It's great how the cows are led along the trail on each post.

It's DJ

It's RW

It's the QB

It's the OL

It's the D

It's the FO

Folks, it's ALL of the above. We have reached bottom and simply getting a new coach and/or QB is not going to change this teams fortunes. Long-term mediocrity has set in. No individual change is going to right this ship. The only real solution is an ownership change. When that comes, we also lose the team to another city.