$6M Uncoordinated Receiver

It looks like he is uncoordinated when he is trying to catch the ball......and I think it is getting worse by the game. I play in a few touch leagues and I see receivers that would be more dependable bringing the ball in than T.O.

He seems great once he has a hold of it but he sucks! If that were any other receiver people would never want him on the field again. His audition is not going well for next year.

It looks like he is uncoordinated when he is trying to catch the ball......and I think it is getting worse by the game. I play in a few touch leagues and I see receivers that would be more dependable bringing the ball in than T.O.

He seems great once he has a hold of it but he sucks! If that were any other receiver people would never want him on the field again. His audition is not going well for next year.

I would have to agree that he does not look like a top flight WR. A couple of Trents picks the last 2 weeks, TO is being beat to the ball by the DB.

I would have to agree that he does not look like a top flight WR. A couple of Trents picks the last 2 weeks, TO is being beat to the ball by the DB.

When you run the same play 30 times a game the defense might know whats coming....TO is far from the biggest problem n this team. Agreed hes not good this year but Trent and DJ deserve far more blame

you have to be kidding me this...you are comparing a WR with hall of fame numbers to guys you play with in a few touch leagues...that might be one of the most ridiculous things Ive ever read

the guy doesnt have great hands but he is a great receiver stuck on a team starting a QB that has no business starting coached by a guy that should have never been given another shot as an NFL head coach

Does the thread say I blame the game on T.O.? Are you knuckleheads for real? You weren't very good at reading directions in school where you (a little impulsive).

He is terrible though. No effort, drops balls, and is living on his past credentials because of domb supporters like the few that had stupid replies to this thread.

When you run the same play 30 times a game the defense might know whats coming....TO is far from the biggest problem n this team. Agreed hes not good this year but Trent and DJ deserve far more blame

But TO should know for SURE whats coming, right? I don't think he's the biggest problem, but he's far from being the solution to anything other than a couple easy catches a game. With that said, he's simply playing down to the emotion and effort displayed by most of the team and our head coach.

I feel for guys like Freddy and J Reed who bust their ass every play no matter what.

I wasn't buying it until the touch football reference. Everyone's a superstar in their own back yard... :w00t:

T.O. is faaaaaar from the problem. Get a grip, gym class hero!

TO has 38 TDs over the last three years. Tough to argue with that. Our team sucks, not Owens.

Does the team sucking make it more difficult for TO to bring down a catch that is within his grasp? Reed and Evans didn't seem to be affected by the sucking. Maybe because they are used to it? Is that why TO is so much better than they are?

So what you're saying is that TO sucks so you decided to start a thread that sucks too? Oh, I get it.

Do the D-Bags in your "touch" leagues wear 15 wristbands, underarmour half-shirts and pull their socks up to their knees?

I said it when he signed, he drops alot of balls, his numbers look so good cause he demands the ball alot and gets thrown to so much. The reason why he demands so many catches are because he is going to drop 30-50% of them. A friend of mine was a TO/Cowboys fanand even he used to joke about TO droping more passes then any other WR

Right now he is a high priced decoy, brought here to sell tickets and merchandise to the lemming (uh, I mean fans) and bring media coverage to Buffalo

Does the team sucking make it more difficult for TO to bring down a catch that is within his grasp? Reed and Evans didn't seem to be affected by the sucking. Maybe because they are used to it? Is that why TO is so much better than they are?

Does someone need to draw you a freakin diagram? Oh, I forgot. Josh Reed is the best WR in the world! TO is a great WR who does drop passes. BUT, he helps every team he's on. We are just so bad that we can't utilize him

I said it when he signed, he drops alot of balls, his numbers look so good cause he demands the ball alot and gets thrown to so much. The reason why he demands so many catches are because he is going to drop 30-50% of them. A friend of mine was a TO/Cowboys fanand even he used to joke about TO droping more passes then any other WR

Right now he is a high priced decoy, brought here to sell tickets and merchandise to the lemming (uh, I mean fans) and bring media coverage to Buffalo

You are an idiot too!!!! 30-50% of his passes? High priced decoy? I'm sure that's exactly why they brought him in. Go fly a kite. Are you serious? Also, TO IS NOT THE REASON WE LOST THIS GAME!!!!!