$6M Uncoordinated Receiver

Okay. This post angered me.

If you honestly think TO is overrated:

1) You are an idiot

2) You are a Bills fan who has not yet realized that Buffalo has a trend of making the best of players look terrible, and that is an indictment of the coaching/management, not the players

3) You are a dumbass

And if you think he is a true HOFer, your a TO homer. The guy has the potential/ability to be a HOFer, if he cared as much about his play on the field as his twittering. Take out all of his antics, and TO is just another decent WR

Okay. This post angered me.

If you honestly think TO is overrated:

1) You are an idiot

2) You are a Bills fan who has not yet realized that Buffalo has a trend of making the best of players look terrible, and that is an indictment of the coaching/management, not the players

3) You are a dumbass

Did you even see the game today? Edwards' second interception? Had Owens made any sort of effort to catch the ball, he would have caught it. Instead, the DB making a break on the ball pushed him out of the way.

Josh Reed could have made that catch (would have, and has, in fact). Owens is, frankly, dogging it.

And personally, I do think that's an indictment of coaching and management. Owens already looks like he's realized that he's playing on a train wreck, and has quit on the season, after four games.

And if you think he is a true HOFer, your a TO homer. The guy has the potential/ability to be a HOFer, if he cared as much about his play on the field as his twittering. Take out all of his antics, and TO is just another decent WR

If you don't think TO is a HOFer then you are retarded. No seriously, a retard. Put on your helmet and buckle up your chinstrap because you cannot handle anymore head trauma.

TO is up there with top 10 WR's of all time. Maybe top 5. Has he had a history of dropped balls? Yes. He also torched the Patriots with a broken leg during a super bowl. The guy is a good player. TO being on this team and the resulting play was a huge litmus test for me in terms of Edwards, Jauron, AVP and the franchise in general. I am disgusted.

The sad truth is that both TO and Lee are wasted talents on this team. Like him or not, Dallas could really use TO. Lee should be playing with one of the Mannings. We will never know out how good Lee really is.

I think expecting T.O. to carry the load was never realistic to begin with. He is 35 , very few receivers really ever put up huge numbers at that age. He looks uncoordinated and whatever you might see for many reasons, but the biggest reason is because all of us remember him as a world class talent as a receiver. Despite what you think of him, few receivers had the combination of size and speed that he once had. He is simply getting older and its weird to see him get little to no separation because he has lost a step. At this point in his career he is what he is. I think too many Bills fans think we have the under 30 yr old version of T.O.

There is no question that TO is a first ballot HOFer.

But it is also apparent he is either losing the ability or the will to make the tough catch. Anyone see Marshall's catch on their final scoring drive? He reached back over his coverage to steal an int on an underthrown ball. Watch Sportscenter every Sunday night to see others catching far tougher throws than TO is seeing.

Johnny Cockstein, bestmode, and union....are you guys done stroking T.O.? How can you honestly defend this character? He has no heart....he's a pre-madonna that is far past his prime. Josh Reed deserves every ball that T.O. gets thrown. THere will never be athread on here questioning Josh Reed, Lee Evan, Steve Johnson's effort given.

Quit enabling athletes that behave like T.O. And for all of you that call T.O. a "decoy" when he isn't getting the ball I am not sure what the Bills offense is doing while the other team is distracted by T.O.

Last question.....BOYS ......what are you going to do with your T.O. jerseys next year?

Johnny Cockstein, bestmode, and union....are you guys done stroking T.O.? How can you honestly defend this character? He has no heart....he's a pre-madonna that is far past his prime. Josh Reed deserves every ball that T.O. gets thrown. THere will never be athread on here questioning Josh Reed, Lee Evan, Steve Johnson's effort given.

Quit enabling athletes that behave like T.O. And for all of you that call T.O. a "decoy" when he isn't getting the ball I am not sure what the Bills offense is doing while the other team is distracted by T.O.

Last question.....BOYS ......what are you going to do with your T.O. jerseys next year?

FishyG- is your screen name some kind of dig at your girlfriend?

No one defended his actions. 60% of the time he is a jackass all of the time. But there is no arguing that he is a HOFer. He was drafted the same year as Moulds, Harrison and Keyshawn, what are they doing? He has 38 TD's his last 3 years, triple that of those 3 combined over the same time period. Is he still great? No, but if he had a competent coaching staff, oline and QB, he would get his 1000 yds and 8-10 TD's no doubt.

And I have to apologize about Steve Johnson's effort, he was unreal the last 4 games.

FishyG- is your screen name some kind of dig at your girlfriend

That was a poor attempt at an insult...I am not even giving you credit for the effort ... it was that bad (kind of like someone else we have been talking about).

Dude T.O. was brought here to make a difference. If the ball hits the man in the hands and he looks awkward at trying to catch it I don't want to see him get the ball anymore. Its obvious that he has given up on playing for this team because things aren't going well....he has a piss poor attitude....give the ball to someone else who cares.

Come on Johnny...you've got to do better than that.

FishyG- What the hell does that have to do with him being a HOFer? What has Lee done? What has Josh Reed done? What has Parrish or Johnson done? Oh thats right......nothing! When Moss was with the Raiders people said he was finished, then he caught 25 TD's with the Pats the following season. The Bills are the Raiders in this scenerio.

FishyG- What the hell does that have to do with him being a HOFer? What has Lee done? What has Josh Reed done? What has Parrish or Johnson done? Oh thats right......nothing! When Moss was with the Raiders people said he was finished, then he caught 25 TD's with the Pats the following season. The Bills are the Raiders in this scenerio.

John.....I have never brought up him being a HOFer...I don't care. Read the M-F-ing thread. T.O. looks uncoordinated when trying to catch the ball....he drops more than a receiver should, his lack of effort is embarassing. He sucks balls dude....he has been nothing special and there are people like you that love this guy.

Moss never looked awkward trying to catch a football. Have you seen TO's googly hands on his drops. GROSS!

You are as dumb as a bag of hair.

FishyG,

I was repying to this post dummy.

TO has managed to awkwardly catch 1000 passes for 14,000 Yds and 140 TD's. There is only one other WR who has those stats.

Isn't it a bag of hammers?

FishyG,

I was repying to this post dummy.

TO has managed to awkwardly catch 1000 passes for 14,000 Yds and 140 TD's. There is only one other WR who has those stats.

Isn't it a bag of hammers?

I was always amused more by the "bag of hair." It has more originality. I think we as Bills fans are all losing our minds.

I am out!