OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS v. 'PHINS 10/4/2009

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's one of the problems. TO is a winner...and a quitter on a loser. He's quit on Trent/this team.

I don't think Owens (calling him "TO" is pandering to his ego) has anything to do with the problems because these are the same problems they have had for years. Leave Owens alone, it's pretty much human nature for some that has experienced lots of success to lose passion when faced with this kind of hopelessness. Josh Reed just doesn't know any better.

I have thought Reed was the better WR between him and Evans for 2 years. Evans is a little B word. The only reason he has any career is that JP used to heave it long every 3rd play and occasionally Evans would make the catch.

But it's not an exact comparison. Evans is never going to make tough catches over the middle, and Reed is never going to be a deep sideline threat.

If forced to choose, I'd take Reed over Evans any day (based on work ethic and effort). But they complement each other nicely.

GOODBYE DICK JAURON. GOODBYE DICKIE! GOODBYE DICK JAURON. SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU GO!

Not this week unfortunately.

He'll have to melt down against the hapless Browns in Buffalo to get himself fired.

He'll get a free pass this week. You know, because of the heat. And the injuries. And I think there were a lot of bugs out there.

Finally a safety blitz. What a great call against a QB making his first start.

Nice to see it made it into the playbook this week. :wallbash:

It was under the tab "wait until we're down 3 TDs with virtually no chance of winning".

WTG, Perry. Coming up small in the winnable games. As usual.

Hey, I'm not the one who just defended the idea that Josh Reed is a better WR than Lee Evans.

Carry on. We all need to work out our frustration in different ways.

No, you're the one defending occasionally impressive play over consistent competent play. That's why you're an idiot.

Hey, I'm not the one who just defended the idea that Josh Reed is a better WR than Lee Evans.

Carry on. We all need to work out our frustration in different ways.

Your drunk if you think Evans is better than Reed. Evans couldn't carry Reed's jock. I would much rather have a TO/Reed tandem than TO/Evans. When Reed was the #2 WR last year, Trent played well. The instant Reed went out with injury last year, Trent started this tailspin.