You Decide

Da Big Man

I think Freddy deserves the starting job. A much better complete back. Lynch is great inside the ten yard line but falls short 20 to 20. :bag:

I think that they should be a "2 headed monster".

Lining up in the same backfield, fake to one pitch to the other...etc. etc..

IMO carries should be 60-40 based on who appears to be running hot and who is healthiest...

Guest dog14787
I think Freddy deserves the starting job. A much better complete back. Lynch is great inside the ten yard line but falls short 20 to 20. :bag:

I like Fred Jackson allot, but there were times in the Saints game I think Marshawn Lynch would have ripped off a big play or two along with knocking some Saints defenders on their arss's .

I think that they should be a "2 headed monster".

Lining up in the same backfield, fake to one pitch to the other...etc. etc..

IMO carries should be 60-40 based on who appears to be running hot and who is healthiest...

We could have a "thunder and lightning" situation with Marshawn doing the pounding and fast Freddy more elusive and capable of longer plays. That is if Marshawn hasn't been smokin' blunts and eating Twinkies for a month. :bag:

I'm interested to see what Lynch can do with this more aggressive offensive line. They seem to be able to keep guys off the back a little more than the line last year. However, I don't think one guy is really "better" than the other. Many teams are using two or more backs now.

I like Fred Jackson allot, but there were times in the Saints game I think Marshawn Lynch would have ripped off a big play or two along with knocking some Saints defenders on their arss's .

THANK YOU. i have been saying this all along. so then you would agree that he ran gassed and exhausted on a few plays. (u dont want a starter to ever look like that. under any scenario. regardless if they dont trust omon). Lynch would have come out banging and dropping.

am looking so forward to this game.

Whoa, is "march one inch" supposed to be a play on the name Marshawn Lynch? If you were hoping to show off how clever you are, you kind of did the opposite.

They are 2 complete different players, They both bring different things to the table, but one problem i see with just Jackson is he is good 20-20, but no rushing TD's in 3 games, but a bunch of yards, he is not a Red Zone Running Back, maybe receiver though. If Lynch can do one thing, its bust in the end zone.

We could have a "thunder and lightning" situation with Marshawn doing the pounding and fast Freddy more elusive and capable of longer plays. That is if Marshawn hasn't been smokin' blunts and eating Twinkies for a month. :lol:

Unless the Bills put up a 30 point lead I don't think Lynch will see 10 carries. They're going to bring him back slowly. Next week we'll see his carries increase. (I'm probably wrong. They'll give him all the carries just to make me look like an idiot, oh wait, :( )

Whoa, is "march one inch" supposed to be a play on the name Marshawn Lynch? If you were hoping to show off how clever you are, you kind of did the opposite.

Exactly, Lynch averaged 4.1 yards per carry last year on 250 rushing attempts.

They are 2 complete different players, They both bring different things to the table, but one problem i see with just Jackson is he is good 20-20, but no rushing TD's in 3 games, but a bunch of yards, he is not a Red Zone Running Back, maybe receiver though. If Lynch can do one thing, its bust in the end zone.

Agreed.

Last year Lynch had eight TD's rushing and one receiving.

Fred Jackson had 3 TD's all rushing. He didn't have a single receiving TD. So far this year Jackson has one TD and that's a receiving TD.

IMO, one RB needs the bulk of the carries or he doesn't get into a rhythm. Splitting time evenly or close to evenly, running, is a bad idea. I do like seeing them both on the field with one going out as a receiver. Last year Lynch carried 65% of the time and Jackson 35%. I think that's a good ratio.

Unless the Bills put up a 30 point lead I don't think Lynch will see 10 carries. They're going to bring him back slowly. Next week we'll see his carries increase. (I'm probably wrong. They'll give him all the carries just to make me look like an idiot, oh wait, :lol: )

Agreed.

Fred Jackson had 3 TD's all rushing. He didn't have a single receiving TD. So far this year Jackson has one TD and that's a receiving TD.

IMO, one RB needs the bulk of the carries or he doesn't get into a rhythm. Splitting time evenly or close to evenly, running, is a bad idea. I do like seeing them both on the field with one going out as a receiver. Last year Lynch carried 65% of the time and Jackson 35%. I think that's a good ratio.

FWIW I think the same applies to T.O. He has inexcusably dropped a lot of easy catches. But I think that he is the type of player that needs to get the ball early and often to establish a rhythm and be productive in the game. I think he's not thrilled with his role as a decoy and the Bills should have known this when they signed him. Use the pass to soften up the run D!

Unless the Bills put up a 30 point lead I don't think Lynch will see 10 carries. They're going to bring him back slowly. Next week we'll see his carries increase. (I'm probably wrong. They'll give him all the carries just to make me look like an idiot, oh wait, :lol: )

Agreed.

Agreed, but i'd go 65% to Jackson, 35% to Lynch.

FWIW I think the same applies to T.O. He has inexcusably dropped a lot of easy catches. But I think that he is the type of player that needs to get the ball early and often to establish a rhythm and be productive in the game. I think he's not thrilled with his role as a decoy and the Bills should have known this when they signed him. Use the pass to soften up the run D!

I agree. You don't throw to your marquee free agent acquisition four times a game. He's got 5 catches in 3 games. That's pathetic. He's arguably one of the best receivers in the NFL and that's no way to exploit his talent. Boo to the coaches and double boo to TE.

We will talk again at the end of the season :lol: Don't you know by now I am always right ? Check my post history.

not sure why people can't grasp that the NFL is a two back league now. Marshawn and Freddy are perfect compliments. Freddy is more patient great at following blockers solid hands. GREAT third down guy. could get alot of playing time on any team. Marshawn is the powerful smash mouth runner yet still has awesome agility. Not many power backs can shake and bake like he can. Besides he looks like Predator.