Strange goings on

ieatcrayonz

In week one of the NFL season an unknown person was seen along the Dolphins sideline in Atlanta. When approached, this person simply left.

In week 2, there was someone on the Chargers sideline as they played Baltimore. This person was briefly detained and released.

These articles appeared as game notes in local papers at the bottom of the articles about the games. They no longer appear on the articles in the web sites.

Does anyone else find this strange and how might they be connected?

He works for the Pats*?!?

Holy crap. I just looked at the schedule. That is pretty interesting.

I had it figured for a Department of Homeland security thing and a cover up to not alert anyone. If you look at the Pats schedule of Atlanta in week 3 and Baltimore in week 4, that means the Pats might be doing work 2 weeks ahead. I'm sure the NFL would sweep this under the rug.

Holy crap. I just looked at the schedule. That is pretty interesting.

If you look at the Pats schedule of Atlanta in week 3 and Baltimore in week 4, that means the Pats might be doing work 2 weeks ahead. I'm sure the NFL would sweep this under the rug.

Sideline access probably signed off by Goodell himself

There were two unknown persons last week at the Bills/Saints matchup. They were later identified as Terrell Owens and Lee Evans.

:thumbdown::w00t:

But back to the point of the post .... Crayonz do you think this might have anything to do with the FBI uncovering a plot to bomb a high rise here in Dallas? I wonder if the Dept of Homeland Security is working with the Pats* due to potential threats against buildings in Boston.

:thumbdown::w00t:

But back to the point of the post .... Crayonz do you think this might have anything to do with the FBI uncovering a plot to bomb a high rise here in Dallas? I wonder if the Dept of Homeland Security is working with the Pats* due to potential threats against buildings in Boston.

In all seriousness, if the guy was a government employee (DHS, FBI, etc.), the prudent thing to do would have been to inform the team's security that he'd be on the sidelines observing or whatever. The mere fact that he simply left the field in Atlanta after being approached leads me to believe it's a "spygate" type of thing, more so than a government operation being covered up. That said, I wonder why he was briefly detained & released in San Diego.

We've seen a handful of "incidents" (such as a military exercise in NYC on Sept 11th, Air Force One flying over NYC earlier this year for a photo shoot) that the public did not know about, causing a panic. I know who we're talking about here, but if the govt was performing some undercover "stakeout", I would think they'd be telling the team what they're doing.

I still agree with crayonz....very strange and likely to be swept under the rug. I'd rather this be some spygate-type conspiracy than a matter threatening national security.

In week one of the NFL season an unknown person was seen along the Dolphins sideline in Atlanta. When approached, this person simply left.

In week 2, there was someone on the Chargers sideline as they played Baltimore. This person was briefly detained and released.

These articles appeared as game notes in local papers at the bottom of the articles about the games. They no longer appear on the articles in the web sites.

Does anyone else find this strange and how might they be connected?

Ralph could start spying on other teams and just say "I was confused". He's 91, I think sly old Ralphie could get away with it.