TO vs Rodney Harrison

AF88Bills

TO and Rodney are going at it like no ones business.

TO vs Rodney Harrison

While T.O.'s tweets may have been somewhat childish, I find Rodney Harrison unbearable on Football Night in America so much to the point that I won't even put it on anymore. Which is a shame since Tony Dungy is a great in studio analyst. Of course having Olbermann on there doesn't help either :unsure:

Do you think TO truly crafts those messages himself, or is it really one of those women who manage his stuff? I mean, sheesh---this is what he's bringing to this verbal "war" with Harrison?

TO, turn off the twitter.

Agreed, but Harrison should keep his mouth shut. A dirty, cheap-shot player shouldn't be criticizing anyone.

Agreed, but Harrison should keep his mouth shut. A dirty, cheap-shot player shouldn't be criticizing anyone.

That's what they hired him to do.

TO should just, for once, take the high road, instead of sounding like an uninspired adolescent. In this verbal smackdown, he's getting spanked by Harrison.

Just as witty with the "clown" comment, which Harrison said 2 weeks ago as well. Hopefully Rod has enough sense to know when he's been beaten.

Oh, wow. I thought you were joking about TO's verbal superiority with those lame tweets.

Hooops---sorry, bro!

Oh, wow. I thought you were joking about TO's verbal superiority with those lame tweets.

Hooops---sorry, bro!

LMAO! "Lame." You're nothing if not foolishly consistent, bro.

I'll bet you that Rodney Shakespeare won't be talking about TO being a "clown" anymore.

Harrison sadly is right, TO is a clown and he gets by on his antics. If he put half the effort into his on field play as he does with his "twittering" and his reality show, the Bills offence might look like an NFL offence

The guy is just going through the motions, you can tell by his attitude on the field and his press conferences after. I realise he doesn't want to say things that are going to make headlines, but the answers he was giving yesterday are enough to show what he is really thinking, and thats that he is not happy here now, but he doesn't want to show it

Harrison sadly is right, TO is a clown and he gets by on his antics. If he put half the effort into his on field play as he does with his "twittering" and his reality show, the Bills offence might look like an NFL offence

:lol:

The guy is just going through the motions, you can tell by his attitude on the field and his press conferences after. I realise he doesn't want to say things that are going to make headlines, but the answers he was giving yesterday are enough to show what he is really thinking, and thats that he is not happy here now, but he doesn't want to show it

I guess he should have lied and said he loved the way the offense played. Or maybe not said a word. Yeah, that would have gone over REAL well. :unsure:

Harrison was one of the dirtiest players in NFL history. He's a scumbag. It's fitting that was hired by the scumbag network that until very recently had been doing business with Iran, a country that subsidizes the killing of Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan. NBC is a joke.

While T.O.'s tweets may have been somewhat childish, I find Rodney Harrison unbearable on Football Night in America so much to the point that I won't even put it on anymore. Which is a shame since Tony Dungy is a great in studio analyst. Of course having Olbermann on there doesn't help either :unsure:

Wow, Harrison is on the NBC pregame show now? That's got to give 'em, what, 83 people in the studio now? C'mon, ESPN; time to hire another dozen people to keep up.

LMAO! "Lame." You're nothing if not foolishly consistent, bro.

I'll bet you that Rodney Shakespeare won't be talking about TO being a "clown" anymore.

Because TO repeatedly accuses Harrison of taking "steroids" (it was HGH)?

Part 1:

I could less about Rodney Harrison! Anybody tht using steroids, yes STEROIDS rodney, is a cheater & cheated the game!

Part 2:

Is tht Y u used steroids b/c u were worried about ur stats or ws it b/c u were losing it? Lol! U're a loser & a cheater? Got any steroids I cn borrow?

Part 3:

Hey rodney! Send me sum steroids 2 the Bills facility next week!

On twitter, for crissake! Harrison called TO out on national TV and TO sends out 3 "well...well.......you took STEROIDS!" tweets.

WTF??

Oy, yeah....NO ONE can get off the mat after THAT kind of hit!

HGH, steroids, BFD. But I can see Rodney coming back with "hey TO you clown, it was HGH, not steroi...oh!" :unsure:

Really? You can see Harrison saying that? Yeah, I can see where you would.

Maybe he'll put it on his MySpace page---you know, really go for the throat!

Really? You can see Harrison saying that? Yeah, I can see where you would.

Maybe he'll put it on his MySpace page---you know, really go for the throat!

It's kind of funny that you focus on the form of delivery of TO's message, but not its substance. It's an undeniable fact that Harrison took HGH, a banned substance. (The only way he was caught was through sending it to his home address, BTW, so perhaps other aging Pats* vets weren't so stupid over the years--just a thought, or a suspicion on mine and others' part.) It's also pretty undeniable that he was a cheap shot artist par excellence. The voting most years for dirtiest player was something like 23% for Rodney and the next highest guy had 7% (those were the actual numbers one year). How someone with that background has ANY business criticizing someone else for ANYTHING is beyond me. I never understood this hire from the day it was made--just goes to show perhaps the pull that Kraft has around the League and with the networks to get his (tainted) guy in. I know, why doesn't ESPN bring back Pete Rose to comment on baseball......