I'm Calling It Right Now

BuffaloBaumer

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A bad as the coach is, it's the QB that is the problem. Running game looks decent. Reasonably good receivers at the very least. Oline people argue about, but I think he has enough time, and if there was any threat that he was going toget the ball downfield they wouldn't be coming after him as hard. A new coach would be great, but they really need a QB.

Gonna take a few more losses to get to that point I think.

If they lose to Miami and Cleveland, maybe.

You are probably right but I just think the players are going to REALLY vent over the next 24 hours. I was really hoping TO was going to unleash post game but he did the right thing. If ANYONE should be fired up over this coaching, it should be Evans - he is the one under contract....

No way does it happen before the bye week. Besides we will be lulled into belief that things are turnign around when we beat the fins and the browns. Once again the pattern is that we beat the teams that suck and we look like dirt against anyone who is halfway decent.

The Browns maybe, but they won't beat Miami.

Miami is a good team that has a brutal schedule; they've lost to Atlanta (2-1), Indy (3-0), and San Diego (2-1).

They also match up perfectly to stop Buffalo: they have an excellent run defense (which combats Buffalo's only discernable strength on offense) and can pressure the QB off the edge (where OT is clearly one of the 2 major weaknesses on offense). On top of that, Sporano is a good enough coach to get the ball into the hands of his playmakers often enough to score points, even if Buffalo's defense continues to play well (which I fully expect)...I don't mean to be a defeatist but I honestly don't see a game that Buffalo can play that will beat Miami.

You are probably right but I just think the players are going to REALLY vent over the next 24 hours. I was really hoping TO was going to unleash post game but he did the right thing. If ANYONE should be fired up over this coaching, it should be Evans - he is the one under contract....

evans being under contract is a reason for him not to get in a tizzy. he gets his millions next year no matter how sad the offense is. players in the last year of their contracts will be the ones to lose it..... it's comming from T.O., just a matter of time

If Jauron gets canned it'll either be April or someone out of a job who's willing to tolerate the current coaches until the end of the year. I'm thinking IF Wilson is willing to eat Jauron's contract and fire him it'll be April and Wilson will look to the UFL and bring in a former Bill that's coaching there in Haslett.